Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I went from the countryside to Apgujeong and got it done 4 years ago. It cost 1.87 million won for 900 shots and I received Botox service between the eyebrows. I'm sure because I took detailed notes at the time. There was no immediate effect, but the effect began to appear gradually about a month later, and I think it peaked around three or four months. Some people have been asking me what I'm doing for my skin these days. It's making my skin glow, clearer, and more elastic. I didn't notice this much, but I was satisfied because my skin looked good. But at the same time as the effect came, there were also side effects, and as the effect disappeared, the side effects disappeared. Thermage was my first laser, and my skin is definitely not thin. But my face was so sore that I couldn't even wash my face. Even though I have oily skin that lacks moisture and has pores, I couldn't wash my face at all in the morning, and even though I applied moisturizing cream every now and then, my skin still stung when I applied it. My skin is getting better day by day, but along with it comes soreness. I felt it for the first time in my life. It's really ironic. My skin is the best it has ever been, but the skin pain is also the best it has ever been. As the effect wore off, the side effects also disappeared. I called the hospital to ask why this was happening, and they told me to come see the doctor, but I didn't go because it was effective;; hahahaha It was annoying, but I saw the effect... It wasn't a year, but I think the effect lasted for 7 to 8 months. Somewhere in the hospital, they said that it was effective and that it was actually effective, but I guess that's true haha. But I searched everywhere and there was no one who had the same side effects, so I 'm really really curious about whether my skin is weird . Has anyone experienced the same side effects as me? Now that I'm older, my skin has lost its elasticity, so I'm thinking of getting laser treatment again, but I 'm really worried about what to do. It seems like I have thick skin, but since I'm in my late 30s, I'm concerned about elasticity and I don't have much facial fat. I need to protect my cheeks ㅠㅠ I also want to talk about the side effects of people who have tried various types of Thermage ㅠㅠ

Comment 2
Jam재미 2022-07-24 (일) 19:38 2 Years ago Address
Huh. I was curious about Thermage. I need to find out more.
palos 2024-01-10 (수) 11:56 8 Months ago Address
Could it be that it was a kind of internal burn? Since there was a wound, the body started to heal in reaction, and the outer skin got better as a result.
Prev  Next  List