Dr.
모름
Hospital
쁨클리닉 (명동점)
Price
5 만원
Days
21 days
-Why did you choose this place? Pico toning requires multiple sessions to be effective, and I had already stopped 10 sessions at the hospital in Gangnam Station, but Gangnam is too far + Myeong-dong is in front of the office + Myeong-dong is cheaper + Gangnam Station is more expensive, 10 sessions. To save money , I stopped going to Myeongdong twice for this reason. - It's a price joke. The price for one experience of Pico Toning in Myeongdong was 29,000 won. The rating in front of my house is 5.9, but if it is 2.9, I went because I thought it would be a simple procedure and there was nothing to lose. When I think about it, the price for a one-time experience is 2.9, but the two-time + moisturizing pack package is not 5.5 ㅡㅡ?? The first round does not include the pack, but there is no reason not to do the second round, so I cut it to two rounds. But I regretted it after just one episode. - Review This is the worst factory-type dermatologist I've ever been to. I just came here because it's cheap and close to my office. No matter how close it is to my office and how cheap it is, I won't come back again -_- 1. I saw the cleaning lady diligently wiping the area around the sink with a face towel after washing her face. 2. Isn’t it normal to get a laser while sitting on a leather chair that falls back when you sit down? They tell me to lie down on a really small bed covered with a cloth covered in fluff + hair + unknown black powder, but I wonder if I should lie here. A narrow room that doesn't even look like a laser room. 3. The system is the same. I waited after washing my face, so I couldn't put anything on, I felt dry on my face, and waited for a long time, but no one called me. After holding on for so long, I caught up with an employee and asked him if he was from Thailand or something from Southeast Asia, and he couldn't even speak Korean. "What's your name?" “Hong Gil-dong (pseudonym)” “Hong Gil-dong?” (I'm a little shocked here.. Why are you speaking informally..?) While doing this, I was tapping something like a Galaxy Tab. I was told to wait again and after a while I received the laser. The staff overall is dull and things don't work as systematically and quickly as other places. Oh, the employee sitting at the counter looks like she has a lot of experience. She's a nice woman too. It's just the staff walking around near the treatment room that are all strange. 4. The doctor's poor laser skills. When receiving a toning laser, the device has never touched my face, but it continued to touch my face several times during the laser treatment. Even if you reach it, there is no big problem, but it means you lack experience.. The time it takes to withstand is surprisingly short. I don't think I did it for another 5 minutes ㅡㅡ but I endured it because the price was cheap. 5. Another inexperienced doctor is demonstrating laser treatment to a doctor who appears to be experienced, and the patient is learning. Isn’t this usually done at a seminar or something else (I don’t know)? I don't know, I just hate them all, so they all seem problematic. Anyway, I will definitely be staying here again. I like the factory style, too, but I hope they work in a proper factory style and don't criticize me like I did ^_ㅠ

Comment 6
왥옹앩옹 2022-06-23 (목) 19:41 2 Years ago Address
쁨은 어디 지역이나 비슷한가봐… 대전은 이벤트가격 보고 갔는데 상담받을때 그거 효과 없다고 이거 해야 된다면서 가격이 확 올라가도라고..  대체 효과 없는 시술을 왜 적어놓으셨나요 ㅠㅠ 그리고 직접 받은 시술도 효과 많이 못봄 ㅠㅠ

pegasus808 Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 19:57 2 Years ago Address
내말이… 쁨은 뭐 시술 받으러 간다기 보단 아쿠아필이나 팔에 주사맞는거, 팩 그런거나 하는게 낫겠음. 그런것도 별로 하고싶진 않지만 ㅡㅡ
ewq417 2022-06-28 (화) 17:06 2 Years ago Address
나도  피부땜에 이리저리 다 다녔지만 역시나 공장형은 거르고 봐 진짜 싼게 비지떡 맞다니까..
루시아10 2022-07-12 (화) 01:40 1 Years ago Address
앗 저도 명동점에 피부에 닿게 기구 하는 원장 있어요.. 짜증났음..그분만은 피하고 싶네요
키키441 2024-03-07 (목) 00:20 3 Months ago Address
ㅜㅜ안가길잘햇다
다해코할거임 2024-04-21 (일) 19:52 2 Months ago Address
어느지역마다 쁨은 걸르라는데… 이로서 증명인가ㅠㅠ 고생해 써!!
Prev  Next  List