Dr.
손지희 원장님
Hospital
닥터스피부과의원 (신사점)
Price
76 만원
Days
7 days

Wow, I was really sick that day, so I thought I wouldn't do it again, but the swelling went down and the effect was barely visible,,, it faded a bit haha ​​I don't know if it's because of the in-mode or Ulthera, but I can see the double chin and the lines are tidied up, so I'm a little nervous,, Heh If it goes on like this, even if it hurts, I'm willing to receive it again. It was two days after I received the photo above, but it disappeared in less than a week, and the yellow bruise seems to have been there for a little longer . In addition to Ulthera and Inmode, I also got chin Botox and contour, but this is a very simple procedure, but I'm not very impressed . ~ Anyway, I still like it so far... I'm enjoying the taste of spending money ^^ I 've been sensitive these days because it's so humid, but when I see the pictures taken, I feel a little relieved ha ha ha I was a little worried that I might be afraid, but I felt it during the consultation, but he looked at me very carefully and was kind. Except for the expensive ones, he was very handsome. Next time, I'll upload a picture of the face line.

Comment 9
강아지일어서 2022-06-23 (목) 15:13 2 Years ago Address
Wow, the price is expensive. I was curious about in-mode. Do you know how much it costs to just use in-mode?

qpfmavc Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 15:26 2 Years ago Address
I don't know. I guess I'm not even close to 30?
구톰러브 2022-06-23 (목) 15:19 2 Years ago Address
I’m worried too,,ㅠ Does it hurt that much..? How many shots did you take?

qpfmavc Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 15:27 2 Years ago Address
I'm sore, but I'll do it again next time haha ​​I took 200 shots!
냐미냐미냠냠먐 2022-06-23 (목) 15:37 2 Years ago Address
How about Ulthera....? I want to try it, but everyone says it really hurts... I'm more scared than I thought, so I'm scared... What can I compare it to?
성공예사성공 2022-06-23 (목) 22:33 2 Years ago Address
I want to try in mode too, but I’m so lazy ㅜㅜ
마마리모오 2022-07-03 (일) 15:08 2 Years ago Address
Oh, I got some good information. I’m curious to see if the swelling has gone down.
동그뤼 2022-07-10 (일) 02:21 1 Years ago Address
But is Inmode a semi-permanent treatment?? Or is it a permanent treatment? I wonder if I need to continue receiving it.
해수04 2022-09-24 (토) 00:49 1 Years ago Address
The good thing here is that you can consult with the director of the dermatology clinic, and for a good fair type dermatology clinic, you can choose the director and only meet when the procedure is performed.
Prev  Next  List