Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
My jawline and deep cheeks drooped, so after worrying about it, I got Ulthera 400 shots and Thermage 300 shots a month ago! During the procedure, I applied an anesthetic ointment for a long time and received it without sleeping anesthesia, but Thermage was rather painful and Ulthera was a little sore? It was a feeling. There was not much swelling that day, and I felt that the skin texture was slightly improved and that the chin line seemed to be getting better. It got better, and my deep cheeks got even better~ I think the expression that sagging fat sticks to me is correct, but I feel that way. Its been a month and a week now, and I think it will get better in 2 or 3 months, so I think the Ulthermaggi effect is great. Most of the time, these days, I use genuine products and every hospital seems to do well, so I found a place with a reasonable price and a date for the treatment through the app (I made a reservation a week in advance, so all the good hospitals have reservations), and I made a reservation. I am not completely satisfied, but those who are not as sagging as me seem to be completely satisfied. If you are worried about it, I highly recommend Ulthermaggi!

Comment 4
dfjiij 2022-06-20 (월) 09:59 2 Years ago Address
You got me crying!! Im also thinking about it, but the price is cheap ㅠㅠ
팉키 2022-08-23 (화) 01:21 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
회고록 2022-12-01 (목) 11:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
사소 2023-01-30 (월) 19:09 1 Years ago Address
어디서 누구한톄받았어?
Prev  Next  List