Price
76 만원
Days
3 days
시술전

<시술전>

시술후

<시술후>

On the 11th, I was given a treatment to treat axillary hyperhidrosis and bronchitis at the same time~~~ Its a day to relieve long agony and complexes! Even in the middle of winter, because of sweat and smell, I always notice, and when Im nervous, I get more and more symptoms. I had to get married next year, so I put it into practice. The one I did was Midam Plastic Surgery High School in Gangnam, and there was a price advantage compared to others. I was relieved by the explanation at the eye level of the manager who consulted me! Above all else, I like the fact that it is 82% rather than 100%, so I have to doubt that I am proudly saying 100% in this world. are you struggling I am satisfied with just 82% removed! The directors explanation and the directors detailed and calm explanations Start right away on the operating table with great peace of mind! The name of the laser treatment I receive is Accu Sculp, which is a small needle placed under the armpit and fired with a laser. Sweaty sebaceous glands in the fat layer? What did you say, I cant remember the word! Anesthesia that destroys the coppery and smelly sebaceous glands The anesthesia hurts a little, but the sting is tolerable. After that, there was only a rattling sound, and it seemed to take 30 minutes on both sides. In the middle, the directors detailed explanation of the situation was great, I was nervous, but everyone was kind, so I liked it better ㅠㅠ Its unfair that Ive been thinking about this simple thing for 30 years. Rest assured that these are normal symptoms! Ill post a review on whether it smells like sweat or not! Its still the 3rd day, so its hard to compare compared to before! People who are suffering from hyperhidrosis and malodorous syndrome, no more worries! totally recommend
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List