Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The cheeks that adults called breasts have not disappeared for 25 years, so I received Inmode... I got it from the director who was called Key Doctor using a credit ticket (The Hill Dermatology Clinic, but the hospital name cant be completed automatically.) I went to Shinsa Station for the 2nd and 3rd rounds due to the expansion and relocation. There is an effect, but I felt that the 700,000 won was a bit expensive for beginners because it was factory-style. For the treatment process, you will receive a bruise cream if you write a review at the first session. As a later review, they asked me to remove the less time for the procedure, so I corrected it... When I come, I give a mask, and when I go, I receive a bruise cream and water (Evian or sebum). Step 1 is performed by the director. If you use one device, it takes 15 minutes, if you use two devices, it takes 7-8 minutes. The 2nd step was initially done by the director, and in the 2.3th session, the manager asks if it is okay to double the treatment time. I got it from the manager because I thought the longer one would be better. After finishing, bruise regeneration management + is finished. My personal review is.. My skin doesnt bruise and its perfectly in-mod skin. But now that I think about it, I dont think its lip service. The effect is definitely proportional to the yoke, and I only had a slight bruise that was covered with a cushion all three times. I was curious about the secret to success (?), so we kept talking..? At this time, there was no bruising and the effect was the least.

Comment 8
준준65 2022-06-12 (일) 17:17 2 Years ago Address
Humans wont be able to multitask. I dont think Ill be able to concentrate well if I talk to him during the procedure.

흐귝 Writer 2022-06-12 (일) 18:07 2 Years ago Address
I mean.. I overlooked it too.
메드포어제거 2022-06-12 (일) 19:59 2 Years ago Address
thanks for the good info
안녕클레오파트라아 2022-06-14 (화) 01:30 2 Years ago Address
I was so sick and terrified when I received In-Mod, I still have 2 episodes left and I cant furnish it.
ㅇㅈㅇㅈ 2022-06-14 (화) 14:39 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!!!♡
레지나 2022-06-15 (수) 01:22 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ I only got it once, but it didnt work, so I didnt do it again.
Iuiu8 2022-06-18 (토) 05:47 2 Years ago Address
The review is really good. I was curious about Inmod, thank you
커리타임 2023-05-30 (화) 21:34 1 Years ago Address
회원님!!!!!!!!!! 저기 그 원장님 시술하기전에 얼굴에 스케치 그림같은거 그려지고 시술하시나요?
Prev  Next  List