[Outline Scan]

Miracle injection review

jkdjfi 2022-04-06 (수) 15:49 2 Years ago 1602
Dr.
Hospital
베르니포레의원
Price
300 만원
In 2018, the Miracle injection hit the face. The dose was old, so I can't remember exactly, but I think I was hit with an overseas dose because I had a lot of weight, and it ended in one session. Contour injections were popular at the time, but the side effects were severe because of steroids. So, I got a Miracle injection with no side effects. There was no swelling, but the swelling was so swollen that I wondered if it was my face like the face of an old lady with a fan, and the swelling seemed to have lasted for about a week . In fact, as a side effect, if you look closely under a light or if you look closely, you can see a dent on one cheek, but I'm not sensitive, so I don't really care . No, now that I see it, I must have been a hogu. I think I was hit very expensive? Everyone doesn't go all the way to 300 even if they get hit twice, but I'm 300 once?
Written by
App

Comment 6
dlsfjdsl4 2022-04-06 (수) 19:01 2 Years ago Address
There's a ball pit..
전지앙 2022-04-07 (목) 04:17 2 Years ago Address
Is the facial contour alive? I want to meet you too

jkdjfi Writer 2022-04-07 (목) 10:51 2 Years ago Address
I live in outline, if I can afford it, it's worth it
미뇽이다 2022-04-07 (목) 05:11 2 Years ago Address
These days, siheup is cheap... I'm looking into siheup too!! I also put in about 10cc of contour, but I think I'm swelling my face.
ruzzi 2022-04-12 (화) 03:53 2 Years ago Address
Wow, there are other people like me haha ​​Me too was it 3 years ago? I was beaten at that hospital. I don't have a lot of fat on my face, but about half of the rich in my face? It didn't work, but my face.. my face... turned into a bumpy monster and I hid for a month lol The effect... Well , 8-9 years ago, I had the whole face aspirated? If I had known that my face would lose weight as I got older, I wouldn't have met Miracle.
은하수미리내 2022-04-29 (금) 19:21 2 Years ago Address
No, it must be Phil
Prev  Next  List