Dr.
김수지원장님
Hospital
라비앙성형외과의원
Price
55 만원
Days
3 days
I can't resist the force of gravity now that I'm in my late thirties . Even though I don't have any skin on my face, my chin line was drooping and my nasolabial folds were getting deeper, so I was worried. I have thin skin and there is a dent in the cheeks when laser lifting is wrong, so I looked into it a lot. Shrink is great for holding the jaw line, and Oljio said it doesn't hurt and it is good for people with thin skin, so I did it with a combination of two ollish lifting. It was also famous, but when I heard about the babies from people around me, it was very painful, bruised, and it was a concept that sprayed flesh with heat, so people with a lot of weight said it was a good laser, so I passed it first. So anyway , I asked my acquaintances So in the end I got Olish from La Vienne. Do you get sick in the middle of laser treatment? I'm going to ask and increase the intensity. I'm glad that you did the treatment thoroughly while explaining in detail what you are doing now! Because of the anesthesia, there was sometimes a tingling or stinging feeling than I thought, but it really didn't hurt, so it was good. (By the way, it hurt a bit when I was shrinking... lol) The review after I did it is really satisfying! What is a real laser? As I got older, the skin on the top of my eyelids drooped as I got older, so my double eyelids became thinner and looked like they were pairless. However, it certainly seems to have a short lasting power... lol. I think it will take care of it continuously, and I think it's worth taking it as a management dimension once in a while because the skin is getting better!
라비앙성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 149)
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
chldbqls1998
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Months ago
khjh
가슴성형수술후기
9 Months ago
제니쿠키
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
핑핑앙
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
chldbqls1998
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
밍이링
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
일이삼사오육칠팔구
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Months ago
몬스테라7
가슴성형수술후기
3 Months ago
제니쿠키
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Months ago
맹바다
(Olizio + Shrink) review!'s Reviews More (10/149)

Comment 6
와리바 2022-03-31 (목) 23:35 2 Years ago Address
Do you also do forehead work??

아오쒸이 Writer 2022-04-01 (금) 11:29 2 Years ago Address
Somehow, the number of shots was set, so if I asked to have my forehead done, they did it within that number of shots! I asked for a full forehead forehead treatment, and it was great because my double eyelid line was raised as if my eyebrows were raised!!!
은하수미리내 2022-05-02 (월) 18:30 2 Years ago Address
Wow ㅠㅠㅠ Even though I don't have any weight, it seems like I'm sagging a lot.

아오쒸이 Writer 2022-05-09 (월) 00:10 2 Years ago Address
They say that even if your skin is thin, it sag... I guess I'm that case.
쿠쿠큐큐 2022-05-09 (월) 00:08 2 Years ago Address
How long did it last? The hospital said 6 months, but I think the noticeable effect will be shorter.

아오쒸이 Writer 2022-05-09 (월) 00:15 2 Years ago Address
To be honest, it doesn't seem like 6 months. I felt the effect for about a month, and now I feel like I'm going back to how I used to be? LOL It was nice that it was non-surgical and it didn't hurt and I could go about my daily life right away, but I think the lasting power is definitely not as good as surgery. Still, I think I'll do it again, especially Ollie. There is no pain and it is very effective, so I highly recommend it to people around me.
Prev  Next  List