Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Four years ago, when I turned 20, I went to Gangnam with a friend to get botox for the chin, saying that I should do something before entering college. She was a female doctor, and when she consulted, she just told me that there should be no areas where it shouldn't be. At the time, I thought it was impossible, but now that I think about it, I think he was a conscientious person. She told me to lie down on the treatment table and give her strength, and she checked it carefully and let it go. I didn't know how much or what was in it. Something... It was my guess, but I also felt like I was reusing the leftover Botox solution. A nurse?s said to put Botox in and out of the refrigerator. I had no effect. Why don't you tell your friends first? It seems to have gotten a little sleazy? I have had temporomandibular joint disorder since I was little, and I heard that Botox is also used as a treatment for temporomandibular joint disorder, but it was not effective for temporomandibular joint disorder.

Comment 3
QbAia 2022-01-08 (토) 00:02 2 Years ago Address
Botox seems to be effective only when the muscles are developed.
0100 2022-02-07 (월) 23:30 2 Years ago Address
내친구도 턱보톡스 맞고 왔는데 티가 하나도 안나서 후회하더라 ㅜ
사일이일 2022-04-15 (금) 14:19 2 Years ago Address
저도 턱관절 장애있어서 그거 효과도 좀 기대했었는데ㅜㅜ 아쉽네요
Prev  Next  List