Dr.
까먹음 입술담당 한분이심
Hospital
봄눈피우다의원 (구 봄눈첫잎술의원)
Price
43 만원
Days
2 days
I was thinking about going to the ㄱㅅㅇ clinic and here, and tried to go to the ㄱㅅㅇ clinic close to my house, but they said they were fully booked until 1/7, so I crawled all the way to Mapo. In fact, it was too far and I was a little annoyed that I had to make an appointment during work hours, but my lips were good so I was excited about the way back. This morning for the second day. I had red eyes due to swelling with Max, but now the swelling has gone down like a ghost at night. I booked  the 2nd retouch in February with an unlimited dose for the basic 2 sessions. When I used foreign filler (Belotero) on my forehead before, I didn't have an allergic reaction and didn't regret it, so I was thinking about getting foreign filler, but I got money on my lip. I chose to fill it because I didn't want to use a lot of it. There is a lot of talk about foreign fillers having a long lasting life, but as long as I don't feel very sick after the procedure, I don't want to be too concerned about things like slight asymmetry or missing hair, so I really haven't yet. I don’t know anything else, bambang

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List