like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

Day 10 review of Skin Botox

기적 2017-09-22 (금) 12:39 7 Years ago 2772
Unlike chin botox, which paralyzes the nerves and takes time for the jaw muscles to fall out, skin botox is injected into the epidermis and dermis, so it is usually 70% effective within a week or 10 days at the earliest. If you do not see any effect at this time, it will not be effective. This may be the limit of skin Botox. There may be various causes, such as the operator's technique or insufficient concentration of Botox, but anyway, the skin Botox that I felt is effective, but there are only changes that can only be felt by you. conclude with In fact, I got it for an important day two weeks later, but I knew that the duration of the procedure would be at most a month or so, so I did it for the day I used it for the most part . Instead , it's shiny on my face haha

Comment 5
제니월드 2017-09-22 (금) 12:45 7 Years ago Address
Wow.. I really want to try it too.. Thanks for the review, but it seems to be enough to get rid of fine wrinkles
대구천사 2017-10-06 (금) 21:38 7 Years ago Address
I agree , it 's a very subtle good that I feel alone , and that's only for a few days
soo**** 2017-10-25 (수) 02:28 6 Years ago Address
Is the biggest effect a pretty glow on your face? Is it pore reduction or any other effect?
테일러힐 2019-05-29 (수) 11:23 5 Years ago Address
The cost-effectiveness is the lowest when others can recognize it , but I don't think it's a lot of water enthusiast
곰주야 2023-06-13 (화) 09:45 1 Years ago Address
스킨보톡스냐 스킨부스터냐~~ 둘다 하고싶당~~
Prev  Next  List