like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

Review of Botox in Busan

뤼레리 2017-09-18 (월) 12:39 7 Years ago 4077
I used to have a complex about my square jaw, but after I first got Botox Xeomin about 6 years ago, the effect was so good that I kept going to ㅁㅇㅇㅇ once or twice a year. If I just want my face to get a little bigger, without exception, my jaw muscles always come back, so I go back and get hit. The lasting effect varies from time to time, but it seems to be between 4-8 months. I usually use Xeomin a lot, but the price must have been 9. Allergan was like 4. The price seems to be the cheapest I've seen. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean you don't use the quantity. Every time I go, it always works haha ​​After 2 weeks after I get it, I always start to see the effect of reducing both chins. Been like that for 6 years. Instead, you can see that there is almost no service or kindness as it is cheap. It's not rude or anything like that, just accept the application and come in. It stings slightly. Hold on. Hold down for a few minutes and you're done. If you go when no one is there, you can really go through the door and get out in less than a minute hahaha (But usually there are always a lot of people) There is no such thing as too much process, so if you go for the first time, you might be embarrassed... It was nice not to ask for great service. So, actually, this is the end of it. I'm going for square jaw surgery in a few weeks! As a side note, when I was consulted for surgery, the doctor immediately knew if Botox for the square jaw was right for me. Compared to the shape of the jaw, there are not as many muscles that need to be developed. Anyway, this is a hospital I've been using for many years, so I'm leaving a review!

Comment 6
어쭈구리ㄴ 2017-09-18 (월) 15:17 7 Years ago Address
I'm from Busan too, I'll have to try it heh.
bini12 2017-09-18 (월) 18:09 7 Years ago Address
Botox was really cheap, but in the end, it's surgery. I hope it goes well.
또로로옹 2017-09-20 (수) 06:36 7 Years ago Address
I don't expect the service as much as it's cheap. Me too lol .
룰루유료 2017-09-24 (일) 16:12 6 Years ago Address
Obviously, Botox is a simple process.
그립다예전코 2017-10-03 (화) 03:40 6 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
테일러힐 2019-05-29 (수) 11:22 5 Years ago Address
Did the square jaw surgery go well ? It's been a while, but I'm curious.
Prev  Next  List