like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

Calf Botox 200 units review

빛솔아 2017-12-06 (수) 22:45 6 Years ago 2500
We got hit by 100 units in Busan ㅁㅇㅍㅇ! The left side is fine, but I only got it because I had a problem with my right leg . But is filler or Botox really that painful? It was much more painful than a major surgery like facial contouring . It was difficult to run for about a month, so I could only walk quickly. I tried it. But it didn't seem to have much of an effect even after a week, so I went to the hospital one more time. They said it might be okay to wait a little longer because the lump wasn't that bad and I didn't have a lot of weight, so there might not be a noticeable effect, but I didn't move much and my muscles did. I don't know if it was because I didn't use it much, or if the Botox effect really took effect, but after about two months, I felt like the pores were gone! Botox isn't that expensive these days, and although the results were a little late for me, I think it was worth it!

Comment 2
브이라인츄 2017-12-07 (목) 07:56 6 Years ago Address
Calf Botox also takes 2 to 4 weeks to take effect. What kind of Botox did you get?

빛솔아 Writer 2017-12-07 (목) 20:25 6 Years ago Address
[@V-Line Chu] I can’t remember the nameㅠ.ㅠ Was it Meditoxin..?? It was domestically produced and the price was cheap!
Prev  Next  List