like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

Review of Aegyo Filler

kawaiii 2017-11-21 (화) 10:26 6 Years ago 1603
First of all, I am a man , and I heard a lot of people asking what kind of aegyo filler men use, but if a man puts it naturally, it is much better than nothing . I did it at the hospital for a Bobby Talk event at 99,000 won including tax. I don't know if it's still an event . After reading the reviews on Bobby Talk, the director seems to have a good shape without being overdone . After applying the anesthetic ointment and before the injection, I touched the area around the eyes with my hands, and I was surprised hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha The injection doesn't hurt too much. It just feels like something is coming in. I showed the shape in the middle with a mirror, but I was speechless at first. I almost got a bath. But because of the lighting, I think it looked that way . Now it's so natural that I can't even laugh if I don't smile. The director is so good that there was no bruising and only a little swelling. It's been about 20 days since I got hit. I think it will take about 5 days for the swelling to go down and to look natural. Until then, the eyes feel very plump and the area where the filler was applied is hard.. I don't feel like my eyes are a bit tired.. Oh, and not recommended for those with severe dark circles. If you use aegyo filler, it will shade under the aegyo skin and make your dark circles stand out more. Do not do this even if you have a lot of fat under the eyes

Comment 2
핑크뮬리 2017-11-21 (화) 14:19 6 Years ago Address
다크서클에 필러가 도움된다고 알고잇엇는데 오히려 더 그늘져보일수도 잇나보네요 ㅠㅠㅠ
밍밍 2017-11-21 (화) 16:12 6 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다 다크서클 심해서 맞아볼려고 했는데 안맞는게 낫겟내요ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List