Forehead reduction + lift Forehead surgery reviews

sound 2021-10-29 (금) 21:14 2 Years ago 17979
Dr.
민장환
Hospital
바탕성형외과
Days
100 days

I'm a man in my early 30's~ I had incisional ptosis surgery first because my eyes were small, but maybe it was because I had a ptosis that usually opens my eyes with my forehead . Even if you remove the same amount of eyelid flesh with , the eyes are paired and one eye is droopy. I also looked into hair transplant to solve this problem, but hair transplant is expensive and can lower the hairline, but the eyes are paired. I didn't think I could solve the problem, so I looked into forehead reduction surgery and consulted two famous hospitals, TT and BT plastic surgery, both of which are famous for forehead reduction. And a few days later, I received a consultation at BT Plastic Surgery Clinic, and the director said that it could be reduced to 18mm because of its elasticity, and that the problem of sagging eyebrows and eyes could be solved to some extent through a forehead lift . Of course, the director of TT Plastic Surgery Clinic also gave good advice, but in my opinion, BT Plastic Surgery Clinic was well informed about possible problems after surgery, so I decided to operate here and underwent surgery . After the surgery, after waking up from the anesthesia, the pain in my forehead came on quite fiercely... I think I took every Tylenol for about 3 days. If you live in the provinces, I recommend you to stay in Seoul for two or three days and get surgery. I went back and forth by bus . After doing it for two days, I was dizzy, but fortunately, as soon as I got home, I vomited. I didn't eat anything. But after three days, the headache was almost gone, and now I feel a bit stingy   at the surgical site. It got bigger and bruised like a blow. Thankfully, the swelling went away quickly because of my constitution, and after about 10 days, I was able to walk around wearing a hat and mask . I'm not applying it because it doesn't work haha ​​And the results of the surgery came out just as I thought ^^ It's also the biggest reason for writing a later story haha ​​I didn't know that the eyebrows and eyes would be corrected and the forehead reduced by 18mm would look so different haha It looks like it's not long, but when I look in the mirror during daily life, the balance seems to have been reduced just right, but now there are still very few scars and I wear a hat a lot, so I don't cover my forehead . It's the first time I've ever wanted to write like this voluntarily. I'm leaving a message like this haha ​​It was a review of forehead reduction and forehead lift surgery~ I'll let you know the amount~ if you leave a message haha ​​thank you~^^

Comment 12
쨔히 2021-10-30 (토) 00:34 2 Years ago Address
Wow.. I have a widened forehead, but should I say that the forehead is hollowed out... It's too flat. Can the flat forehead be improved with forehead lift??
또또또잇 2021-11-02 (화) 11:10 2 Years ago Address
The forehead line was also very pretty, congratulations!! Can you give me the price and information?
토오니 2021-11-02 (화) 12:00 2 Years ago Address
Are the results of the surgery good? Information please!
yayyay 2021-11-02 (화) 13:24 2 Years ago Address
It went well naturally~!!!
지철 2021-11-06 (토) 10:19 2 Years ago Address
I was also recommended for a forehead lift there, but were there any side effects or numbness?
쌈쌈 2021-11-17 (수) 00:32 2 Years ago Address
Mom please
하늘색풍선R 2021-12-06 (월) 20:41 2 Years ago Address
How did you improve that protruding eyebrow bone?
ㅇㅇㅇ0 2021-12-07 (화) 02:32 2 Years ago Address
Wow, the effect is so good. Did you have a hair transplant for your hairline? The hairline is also natural.
라라뀨 2022-01-19 (수) 22:28 2 Years ago Address
Wow, I also received counseling from Dr. Min Jang-Hwan today! Congratulations on the successful surgery ^_^ I’m still worried..!!
릴레이 2022-01-24 (월) 01:16 2 Years ago Address
Wow, you did well, congratulations.
마늘과쑥 2022-08-05 (금) 07:49 2 Years ago Address
Wow, you did well. Congratulations!
선주짱 2022-10-10 (월) 00:03 1 Years ago Address
and! Congratulations, please give me the price information for this axle.
Prev  Next  List