Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Waxing - Brazilian eyebrows, cheeks, armpits, armpits, entire legs , waxing doesn't hurt as much as I thought. If my hair is thick, it may bleed, but I'm so dull in pain and I don't get hurt if I don't hesitate to take it off, but I've seen people lose weight when waxing their eyebrows. I've tried the old ones that apply gel and the Apogee Elite Plus, but I want to borrow the Apogee Elite Plus. The effect is really good, but the laser is quite different from the operator. Hospital - pharyngeal arm lower arm calf Brazilian armpit Household (Iosica) - finger, leg, armpit, stomach, fine hair..?, Brazilian, big toe . Buy the smallest number of cartridges. It can stick to the cartridge while burning, but it doesn't fall off ㅠㅠ It's a bit unsanitary. Fluffy for home use? You have to be prepared to do only the really soft and small ones as much as possible, and the thick and strong ones have to be prepared to keep doing it for a few years. I thought that I should try it without a cooler and say ah... I have to do it. Press the cooler for about 5 seconds and it doesn't hurt if it's George! Hair removal is drying, so be careful with moisturizing!

Comment 4
오너 2021-09-10 (금) 02:40 3 Years ago Address
How was the Razer Brazilian? How many times do I need to clean it?

돼지적금통 Writer 2022-03-08 (화) 04:08 2 Years ago Address
I'm late to reply. I've played it 10 times now, but the triangle zone seems to be the average female by my standards. How about forests in the jungle? I want to know if this is the case with the vulva and the ㅎㅁ side, but the effect is definitely less due to the darker skin color.
디링디릴 2021-09-23 (목) 00:50 2 Years ago Address
오 손가락용으로 보고있었는데 후기 감사해요

돼지적금통 Writer 2022-03-10 (목) 01:48 2 Years ago Address
손가락은 요새얼마 안하니까 그냥 병원가서 맞는게 가성비 좋을것같아용 !!!
Prev  Next  List