Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
This time, I received Shurink at a different hospital. What I definitely feel is that it really depends on which doctor you get it from. Before, I thought that was the case because I just pressed the ID View Pool on the skin, but it's not!!!!!!!!!! This procedure takes a long time, so please design it while looking at the face properly. He moves from the jaw line to the sideburn line by pressing it closely as if lifting. Even though it hurts so much, are you happy when you think that the results will work properly? Anyway, I think it's important to visit various hospitals. Even with the same procedure, the results are different depending on the ability. Price: 70,000 how much? What’s disappointing is the additional charge for numbing cream. Period: I don't know if it's just me, but I get really swollen during my period and it feels like the effect is going away to some extent, no matter what treatment I had. Still better than before Time of the review: This review was posted almost a month ago. What I felt: This is what I always feel. Even if the price is the same, there are a lot of factory-style shops around Gangnam Station and Apguna Shrine is also more attentive. Of course, the average price is higher in the latter.

Comment 2
여렌 2021-08-27 (금) 12:05 3 Years ago Address
I'm glad it goes well for you!
망고먹고 2021-11-12 (금) 01:41 2 Years ago Address
Can I get the hospital information?
Prev  Next  List