Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

nose filler

먕냐룡 2021-08-06 (금) 23:24 3 Years ago 936
Dr.
서구일
Hospital
모델로피부과의원
In the past, I was so awkward after getting a nose filler, so I melted it in a week and just lived.. These days, my nose keeps coming back. So I thought of investing last and got beaten by Director Seo. As soon as he saw my nose, he said that he had come well hahaha I already had the ability to melt it, so I told him to make it as natural as possible, so I raised the tip of my nose a little and raised the bridge of my nose. But when I woke up the next morning, it wasn't even high. When I said it was high, I remembered the face of the teacher who was flustered, so I felt a bit sorry. It's been a week now and I'm glad it's natural. When retouching, I want to ask for the tip of the nose to be slightly raised. If you don't like it, it's all removed, whether it's a procedure or surgery, but I think that not having to think about melting it this time is a success in itself.

Comment 3
꺄륵쿠스 2021-08-09 (월) 21:45 3 Years ago Address
Oh, congratulations on your success! The filler can be melted later, so I don't think it's bad to try it once. I also want to get a nose filler.
hsyeksnw 2022-09-27 (화) 21:52 1 Years ago Address
혹시 지금시점에서 퍼짐 어떤가요??
람라람 2022-12-20 (화) 15:23 1 Years ago Address
좋은 후기글 감사해요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ지금도 유지 잘되고 계신가요? 부작용은 없으신가요?
Prev  Next  List