like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[입꼬리성형]

A review of lip corner filler!

초롱초롱해 2017-12-21 (목) 14:50 6 Years ago 1502
I got fillers for my lips and corners of my mouth at ㅂㄴㅊㅇㅅ in Sinchon around this summer, and I heard a lot of people say that my mouth corners were really pretty!! Originally, I didn't plan on getting lip filler, but I ended up doing it after seeing the set. I don't have much of an upper lip, so if I were to do it again, I would have done filler only in the upper lip. But I'm maintaining my plump lips so far!! When I got hit, it hurt so much that tears flowed, but I was afraid that if I moved, something would go wrong, so I just stayed still. My sister was next to me and gave me a tingling and gave me a small stuffed toy. I think that's why I was able to endure it. The director just touched my lips and said, Honestly, it hurts so much ㅠㅠ I was going crazy hahahaha I held on with this thought that it would swell haha ​​After the first shot, I got really swollen for 2 days ㅠ ㅠ I cried a lot hahaha Maybe because I cried, the swelling went down and I became prettier haha ​​It tastes like a tint bar haha. The corners of the mouth are truly divine haha.. I think the price was around 55!

Comment 3
아이오아앙 2017-12-21 (목) 21:10 6 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ따끔하면서 곰인형 손에 쥐어져있는 그 상황이 나무 상상이 가여 ! ㅋㅋ 만족하시다니 축하드랴용! 입술필러 외국껄로 허셧나여요 가격이 좀 나가네요 >.<

초롱초롱해 Writer 2017-12-22 (금) 18:28 6 Years ago Address
[@아이오아앙] 글게요 ㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그땐 입꼬리 유행탄지 얼마 안돼서 선택의 폭이 좁았는데 하고 한 몇주 지나니 입꼬리 입술 필러 전부 10-20만원대여서 매우 열받앗던 기억이 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
m1nm1n 2018-01-05 (금) 20:35 6 Years ago Address
아ㅜㅜ 입꼬리 올라가면 진짜이쁘죠ㅜㅜㅜ 근데 입술필러는 금방 빠지지 않나요?? 많이 움직이고 닿는 부위라구 금방빠진다구하더라구요ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List