like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

A short review of Busan DDD filler haha

토리 2017-12-15 (금) 11:40 6 Years ago 955
Let's post a short review of my experience with the DDD filler.. I have a rather blunt nose shape... so I was always worried... ㅠㅠ I was very scared.. I really worried about it.. I was afraid.. but in the end I got it right haha; I'm saying this after being beaten... why did you hesitate ... lol An acquaintance recommended it.. After receiving the D-D filler treatment .. I really liked it because there were less bruises and swelling than I thought.. It doesn't seem to show well .. That 's the best part.. haha ​​Maybe it 's because the hospital is big.. The director really.. took care of me so meticulously.. I'm still grateful.. haha ​​It 's been about 3 months since I knew it. I'm not bragging... don't get me wrong haha;; I'm satisfied because I think it went well.. If you're worried about the filler... Until here... It was a review of the filler~~~

Comment 2
퓨어티 2017-12-15 (금) 11:43 6 Years ago Address
Ha ha ha I'm so glad to see you! The two of them have been hit by fillers haha ​​Such a relationship! I've been there for half a year,,, I'm kind and my nose is as good as I thought. Looking in the mirror is more fun than before.
아리룩이 2018-04-23 (월) 11:02 6 Years ago Address
The Body Director and staff are kind.
Prev  Next  List