Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Late 8th month of dimple surgery

정현진 2021-06-01 (화) 21:40 3 Years ago 2806
Dr.
최병훈
Hospital
연세이미지라인
[Review on the day of dimple surgery]  1. Surgery Long dimple (6mm) surgery on both cheeks I couldn't decide which dimple to make, but the director recommended a long dimple because my face is round. My guess is that if you have a round face or have large cheekbones and chin bones, long dimples will create vertical lines on your face, so your eyes will be dispersed and your face will look slimmer. Conversely, if you have a long face, you will look younger as the long face is complemented by a cock dimple. However, it is said that long dimples can be untied better than cock dimples because they are tied with thread!! I saw a lot of reviews saying that it has faded, and I wanted a thick dimple, so they asked me to tie it up tight . The money goes away, the dimples are getting lighter, and the inflammation treatment is very, very very very painful, so you have to take good care of it. 3. Hospital The reason I chose this hospital is because it has many reviews, it is famous, it is not a large hospital, and it has good follow-up reviews. If the dimple disappears after surgery , I chose it because it was offered free after-sales service within 1 year, and reoperation at 100,000 won per side if it was light. 4. Order and time required Until entering the hospital Fill out chart and consent form -> Face washing and waiting -> Counseling and photo taking -> Total treatment time within 40 minutes Procedure time - 5 to 7 minutes 5. When pain occurs: Local anesthesia>>> After antibiotic injection: Antibiotic injection>>> An antibiotic injection under local anesthesia is injected into the buttocks. The pain is like pressing on a bruise after being injected with antibiotics. Local anesthesia is just like a painful injection. It was more painful than botox. I inject it into the cheek and put it in the mouth, but once I put it on the cheek, the sensation disappears, so when I put it in the mouth, it doesn't hurt . I have a feeling that it's a bit annoying. That feeling. Not to the point where I can't stand it 6. Cautions Eating, drinking water and brushing teeth are possible after 1 hour!! Peel off the tape after 3 hours!! Disinfect your mouth once every 2-3 hours! If you have a fever or pain, contact the hospital immediately!! (Inflammation) 7. Swelling I had almost no swelling on the day. However, it is not a large swelling that interferes with daily life. 8.Drugs Basically, you need to take anti-inflammatory painkillers, gastrointestinal motility stimulants, and antibiotics after meals 3 times a day for a week, and then disinfect your mouth once every 2 or 3 hours . What I am personally satisfied with -> It becomes a cute and lively image. -> Asymmetry is compensated. -> The face shape is complemented. He said he had an asymmetric face, so there are lines and dents of the same length on both cheeks, so there is an effect that the asymmetry is relatively less prominent. [Review 8 months after dimple surgery] Now, 8 months after surgery, to leave a review, my dimples came off in January and February of this year, so 4 to 5 months after surgery. Until about 4 months, when I smiled and looked natural, the dimples were the prettiest, but as time passed, they disappeared..!

Comment 10
김코코이 2021-06-02 (수) 11:01 3 Years ago Address
I even had a revision surgery, but only traces remained... I was thinking of a dimple like Boa...
잘알고잘되기 2021-06-03 (목) 09:32 3 Years ago Address
??Are you gone now? Are you going to give me another 10,000 won and do the surgery again?

정현진 Writer 2021-06-05 (토) 17:20 3 Years ago Address
Yes, it's gone now.
은정이다앙 2021-06-04 (금) 17:14 3 Years ago Address
I'm looking into doing those dimples too ㅜㅜㅜ ,,,,, should someone with thin skin do it?

정현진 Writer 2021-06-05 (토) 17:20 3 Years ago Address
If the skin is thick, it seems to disappear well, but I think a thin one would be better..
소이쁨 2021-07-06 (화) 09:46 3 Years ago Address
Heck, it comes loose even though I tied it up tight.
루루루리리리 2021-07-06 (화) 14:46 3 Years ago Address
Are you willing to undergo reoperation again?
엉도이 2021-09-08 (수) 01:05 3 Years ago Address
How is the information about
휘영이 2021-10-04 (월) 23:43 2 Years ago Address
Can you give me information? I was looking for a dimple.
마크언니 2021-11-23 (화) 16:00 2 Years ago Address
Hey, so you don't have dimples now!?
Prev  Next  List