Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

I received the second round of full face fat grafting.

마뚤 2021-05-21 (금) 10:56 3 Years ago 1226
Hospital
쥬얼리성형외과의원
I heard a lot of people say that my face looks thinner because I have lost too much fat, so I got the first treatment in September last year and the second treatment in March of this year haha. But then again, my forehead looks like a beauty who had plastic surgery! Ball tight! Tight chin! I told them I didn't like this and wanted natural volume, and had the surgery the same day I received the consultation. I had fat removed from my thighs, but honestly, my thighs were so sore during the first round that I didn't feel much discomfort on my face. If removing a small amount of fat for facial fat grafting hurts like this, liposuction is absolutely impossible. I thought you would do it^^;; My face just had bruises and swelling. The swelling was so huge that I was worried at first because it looked like a real mole. It's not really the size of a puff, it feels like it's going to burst if you prick it with a needle. I think it took 3 weeks for the swelling to become somewhat natural. And then big.. big. Satisfaction!!! Is this natural? I thought it was almost 100 that I put in at first, so I guess it's 20 to 30 that it will really take root and survive? I thought it was the same, but as time went by, a lot of the hair from the first surgery fell out, and it wasn't a natural amount, so I made a reservation for a second surgery and had it done. The second surgery was much easier. There was no significant discomfort on the day of surgery, and the swelling was about 1/10th of what it was on the first surgery. I think the swelling went away in just a week. There were no bruises other than where the needle was inserted haha. It's been 2 months since the second injection, and it has become completely natural, and honestly, I think I was more satisfied when there was some swelling^^ For those who have fat grafting because they don't have facial fat, do it three or four times. Do it ㅠㅠ You can get rid of Park Bok-i ㅠㅠ I also had full face filler, but the filler felt like it was partially coming off or sagging down, but personally, I think fat grafting worked better haha.

Comment 12
잘랑잘랑 2021-05-21 (금) 12:28 3 Years ago Address
Thank you for saying that I was already thinking about full filler and G-E.

송가 2021-05-22 (토) 16:38 3 Years ago Address
Jiyi, I will do it again as time goes by. It is really effective.
미언 2021-05-23 (일) 04:42 3 Years ago Address
Hahaha, it looks great. Isn’t your forehead heavy?
춥네요 2021-05-23 (일) 16:31 3 Years ago Address
오 후기 감사합니다.
브리브리브리 2021-05-26 (수) 08:48 3 Years ago Address
오 눈코입 가리신 사진이라도 보구 싶어요~~~ 드라마틱하게 변하셨을것같아요
상큼미소녀 2021-05-30 (일) 13:26 3 Years ago Address
궁금궁금
포텐자 2021-07-27 (화) 09:44 3 Years ago Address
고민중인데 지이로 해야겠네요.감사해요
정아꺼 2021-11-15 (월) 03:06 2 Years ago Address
만족하셨다니 너무 부럽네요~  병원정보 부탁드려요
옥이양 2021-12-24 (금) 12:17 2 Years ago Address
저도 하고 싶어요.ㅠ