Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Forearm fat dissolving injection (drawing injection) review

비보바조 2021-05-11 (화) 02:57 3 Years ago 3856
Dr.
남자의사분
Hospital
플라덴성형외과의원
As I was getting hit on my forearm, I asked something I was curious about. >It has a lot of muscle, so the effect is not great, and the volume itself is reduced. -Is there a big difference in the presence of steroids? >Ste 2nd effect = Noste 3rd effect There are people who have side effects of Noste too -Does the bruising or swelling last for a long time? >The bruises are real Savasa. Swelling subsides in 4 hours (Actually, after 4 hours, it returned to the same as before the shot, and I had almost no bruising. My face was not lifted, and my arm was slightly in one of the 4 places.) - How many times does it take effect? > You may get hit only once, but usually you get hit 3 times. 10% discount if you get hit 2 times or more It was like this.. The pain wasn't great. It was tolerable. The effect wasn't dramatic because I just didn't gain much weight (164/50), but I lost 1 kg of weight. I got it with my face, but I'm satisfied with my face, but after getting it all, I thought it would be better to get a fat extraction injection or a mini-suction because I'll get this injection several times... Also, liposuction is the best way to do that... So next spring, I'm going to do arm liposuction.

Comment 2
gkldk 2021-05-13 (목) 11:46 3 Years ago Address
I was also exhaled while taking the injection, but I am entering a new world, and the effect of the injection is nothing..

상큼미소녀 2021-05-30 (일) 13:31 3 Years ago Address
new world lol
Prev  Next  List