Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Shurink / 300 shots on both sides of the deep cheek every 2-3 weeks. It hurts a lot when I do it around my chin, and it hurts on my cheekbones too. But you can definitely feel the feeling of being a little tidied up. Trapezoid Botox/ Trapezoid Botox, which was performed because my throat was so sore, is about 100-200 units, and the director touches it and lets it go. The bruise lasts 2-3 days and I can't lift heavy things high. I think the effect is in 2-3 weeks. It is a bit more expensive than V-Shrink / Shrink, and V-Shrink goes deeper. But it was less painful than Shurink and I get about 200 shots every 1-2 months. Skin Botox/Chief recommends full face skin Botox, and because it hurts, I paid a separate tip and received Derma Shine. When it hits, you immediately feel that your face is tightened, and it is the skin elasticity that makes you feel better. Rejuran Healer/millet rice hurts too much when I'm sick. It bleeds profusely, but after 3-4 days the skin glows. Water light injection/This is the same as Rejuran. Chin Botox/ Xeomin once every 6 months, and it is effective. I think I did about 3cc for both nasolabial fillers/both sides, but they say it's not possible to do it satisfactorily. I got it right as recommended by the forehead filler/chief, but it was so full. It's wise to do it in moderation at first and then hit it additionally. (All fillers hurt) The nose filler/anesthetic injection is insanely painful to the point of sneezing and tears come out. But after anesthesia, there is no pain. (It is said that the bridge of the nose spreads, so please use only a small amount of this. I only put 0.5cc on the bridge of the nose ) It is injected after mixing with filler ingredients. I remember that I put 1.5cc in each of the front cheeks, and this is also very painful. In mode fx+forma/The entire face was performed, and in the case of fx, high temperature induces fat loss. The face does not hurt, but the chin is very painful for those who do not have much fat. The forma is just management, high frequency and warm. You can take it comfortably because it manages pores. White jade injection/injected into a vein, in powder form. It is said that 10-20 minutes are all right and 20 times must be right to be effective. The price is about 2-3 thousand won. Thread lifting/This is the most recent mistake, and I did a total of 4 lines with mint threads. The anesthesia is very painful and it stabs 6-8 times. After that, there is no pain, but after 4-5 days, the foreign body sensation is severe and it is uncomfortable to chew.

Comment 8
녀리 2021-05-09 (일) 09:01 3 Years ago Address
다 다른곳에서 받으신건가요?

루리0228 Writer 2021-05-09 (일) 09:35 3 Years ago Address
두군데나눠서 다녀요^^
홍시맛이나서 2021-05-09 (일) 12:05 3 Years ago Address
전 리쥬란 맞고 쇼크사 하는줄 알았는데ㅜㅜ 다시 못하겠더라구요 자세힌 후기 감사해요
비빔밥남자 2021-05-09 (일) 19:49 3 Years ago Address
그랫군요
천칭 2021-05-10 (월) 19:30 3 Years ago Address
승모근보톡스 맞으면 습관적으로 주던 힘을 덜 주게되서 확실히 통증이 덜해지는것같아요~~
묭묘이 2021-05-12 (수) 13:36 3 Years ago Address