Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
My face is a bit angular, so even if I wanted to get laser treatment, the hospital didn't really recommend it. I heard that it could make the cheekbones look worse, so I looked into it and heard that the air jet lifts the face without losing fat, so I got 200 shots and an additional double. I got the treatment! I wasn't going to do the double treatment, but it was included in a package and I heard that it would be more effective if you do the double treatment together, so I got the treatment together because I thought it wouldn't have a big impact at least once. After using the air jet, I could see my face was lifted right away. ? Shinsegae hahaha But the bad thing is that the effect doesn't last long ㅠㅠ I think it would be good to continue if you have a lot of money, but I recommend it to those who are going to an important event or want to receive wedding care....!! I think the effect compared to the price is too short... so it's a bit disappointing ㅠㅎㅎ

Comment 2
춥네요 2021-04-23 (금) 13:46 3 Years ago Address
What was the price? It's really unfortunate that the effect is short.
ㅇ에서망함 2021-04-25 (일) 06:08 3 Years ago Address
Doesn’t that last a month or two? I really want to do it, haha. If the results are really good, I'll do it regularly. There's no such thing as tolerance.
Prev  Next  List