Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The place where I received the filler is in Gyeongbuk area. I was worried about fat transplant, but I  got a forehead filler, and I'm satisfied with the shape to the point where I wonder why I didn't do this sooner! I put in 6cc and got 2 parts of the forehead Botox. The middle of the forehead and the forehead? I let it go . The bone is out and the temporal side is off, so I consulted that I wanted to fill it naturally, focusing on that part . I had to get Botox , so  I got it together. I was very worried because the forehead filler hurt a lot, but I'm relieved that it ended well . Is it tolerable if you think otherwise? After that, when you are anesthetized, you get a forehead filler, but after that, the feeling of the head becomes strange, so when you put the filler in, it feels strange. It felt like medicine was spreading, and I felt like I was taking drugs, and I felt like my forehead was being stabbed here and there . It's over. The director said that the anesthesia will wear off after about 3 to 4 hours after the procedure . It was hard, I felt like my head was breaking... The next day, I didn't have a headache. I only felt heavy, and because of that, I was in a bad condition, so the day I got the filler, I was groggy. I heard from the chief, the swelling originally lasted 2 to 3 weeks. Actually, I was satisfied with the second day, and after that, I was satisfied, but the swelling went down to my nose little by little . Giving is good for maintenance period. The first time I got it, I said, "Oh, I won't get it next time," but seeing the shape of my forehead after getting it right, I'm so satisfied. I don't think I need to worry. As time goes by, the feeling that was too heavy on my forehead seems to get better little by little. I didn't know because it was the first forehead filler, but 6cc didn't fit too much. It seems like it should be hit, but it's not important to get hit by a few cc. Anyway, I think there are people who are worried about fat transplant and filler . Put a bandage on the place where you put filler on your forehead. They said you can remove it after 2 hours or put on makeup. He also told you to take precautions, but among them, if you see red on your forehead the next day or something like this, you said that your blood vessels were blocked by the filler, so take a good look. There was nothing like that. I was scared at that time. It's not common, but even if it happens, they say that if you visit the hospital quickly, you can get rid of it. I didn't prescribe antibiotics.

Comment 11
마요네즈12 2021-04-07 (수) 02:20 3 Years ago Address
I was still thinking about forehead fillers,, Thank you for the detailed review! The feeling when inserting the filler is quite scary.

보노표뇨 Writer 2021-04-09 (금) 01:19 3 Years ago Address
Yes ㅠ Even before booking the forehead filler, I was so worried about whether or not I would get hit tens of thousands of times. Everyone said that forehead filler hurts so much . I think there will be individual differences, but I was able to tolerate it. I thought I shouldn't do it while doing it because of the strange bad feeling and heavy feeling on my forehead, but I'm satisfied with the look, so I think I'll get hit again.
바비바비코 2021-04-07 (수) 08:23 3 Years ago Address
세세한 후기 유익해요~~

보노표뇨 Writer 2021-04-09 (금) 01:20 3 Years ago Address
도움이 되셨다니 좋아요 ㅎ 자세한 후기같은거 알아보고가는게 좋더라고요
오매력 2021-04-08 (목) 08:54 3 Years ago Address
지방이랑 필러 고민인데
많이 도움되네용

보노표뇨 Writer 2021-04-09 (금) 01:27 3 Years ago Address
도움되셨다니 감사합니당! 잘고민해보셔요 ㅎ
확실히 필러는 채우는데 용량이 은근 많이 필요한거 같아요..간편 하지만 아띠에르 필러 1년~ 2년간다고
말하긴 하던데 저도 지켜봐야죠 ㅎ
맞아 놓으니 만족도는 높네요 관리 잘해줘야겠어요
이마보톡스관리 그래야 필러가 고정되서 덜빠진다하니
춥네요 2021-04-10 (토) 10:25 3 Years ago Address
지금 얼마정도 지나셨나요? 그리고 이마 보톧스는 주기적으로 맞아야하는건가요?

보노표뇨 Writer 2021-04-13 (화) 23:34 3 Years ago Address
지금 저는 딱 2주째예요ㅎ 확실히 2일차보다
훨씬 더 자연스러운거같아요 빵빵하게 채운스타일이 아니라서 그렇나봐요
저두 이마필러 처음이라 잘은 모르겠는데
병원에서 3달마다 맞는게 관리에 좋데요 이마에 근육을 사용하면 필러가 더 빨리빠져서 그렇다 하더라구요
까솜 2021-04-10 (토) 14:52 3 Years ago Address
필러는 움직인다해서  고민이었는데  자세한 후기 감사합니다

보노표뇨 Writer 2021-04-13 (화) 23:46 3 Years ago Address
감사합니당 ㅎ옆으로 눞거나 이마가 눌려지면 몰딩 다시 해야될수도 있다고 누워서 정자세로 자라더라구요ㅎ
아직 2주차라 자세하겐 모르겠지만 보톡스 맞으니까
이마가 보톡스로 고정되어 이마가 딴딴하게되있느니  안움직이는거 같은데요? 그래서 보톡스 주기적으로 맞아주는게 필러 덜빠진다는 이유도있나 봐요 ~
매리포 2021-04-15 (목) 10:25 3 Years ago Address
세세한 후기 감사합니다 도움많이 됬어요
Prev  Next  List