Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Airjet Reviews

detitre 2021-03-29 (월) 16:31 3 Years ago 694
Many people are familiar with high-frequency lasers and HIFU lasers, but I would like to write a review about Airjet because it doesn't seem to be that famous. As with all lifting laser treatments, it is said that you need to do it three times at monthly intervals to get the best results and maintain them to some extent, so I got that much. Glucose solution like shooting a gun along the scalp line above the border of the forehead line? I understand that the principle is to stimulate collagen production by injecting the same thing. (If you search for details, you will find detailed information.) I have not received the in-mode laser, and I have received Shrink a few times, but I have thin skin on my face, so it was very painful, and I have a lot of skin on my face, so the effect was not that great, but the Air Jet, contrary to its scary sound, was not effective. It doesn't hurt and the effects are immediate, so I'm willing to get it regularly. The downside is that after the procedure, a lot of glucose solution gets on your hair, making it look sticky, so a hat is essential. There are scabs along the border of the scalp line, but since it is a scalp line, it is not noticeable. I haven't received any of the lifting lasers, but I am willing to receive them regularly as they are more effective than Shurink.

Comment 2
박토끼 2021-04-01 (목) 15:15 3 Years ago Address
I guess the air jet isn't that painful!! ㅠㅠ Shrink pain really varies from person to person.
호집 2021-04-22 (목) 03:41 3 Years ago Address
What is the price of Airjet? These days, I really want the air jet, but I don't know what to do with so many things...
Prev  Next  List