Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Eyebrow laser hair removal... be careful

그댄달라요 2021-03-16 (화) 19:16 3 Years ago 1510
I had eyebrow hair removal done along with armpit/philtrum hair removal at the franchise Petit Hospital.... I wanted to have hair removed from that area because I was too lazy to remove fine hair. The eyebrow area was originally burned... After 2 to 3 days of twitching, when I touch my eyebrows, the clumps fall out. The bangs are still noticeably thinner, and the hair is also short. I was so shocked that I stopped removing my eyebrow hair after that and stopped removing the remaining hair 5 times... when I went to do other parts... I said that. This is the first time something like this has happened... It can't be like that, right? See you again next month, but repeat '-'. Although laser hair removal is semi-permanent, it eventually grows back... I'm trying to eat comfortably. The hospital has no measures... It can't be like this, but if you do this, I'm not asking for compensation. Because of the avoidance of responsibility.. I just felt bad as a customer..

Comment 8
뱝뱌뱝 2021-03-16 (화) 23:33 3 Years ago Address
병원 책임 있는데 그렇게 회피하는 거 보면 없던 마음도 살아나서 보상받고 싶어져요... 요구하세요 요구하실만한 것 같아요

그댄달라요 Writer 2021-03-18 (목) 07:59 3 Years ago Address
그러게요.. 맞아요. 불편한 점 없었냐라고 물어본 거에 솔직하게 답한 것 뿐인데.. 그 알죠? 갑자기 좀 진상고객보듯이 분위기 흘러가는 것... ㅠㅠ..

뱝뱌뱝 2021-03-18 (목) 10:37 3 Years ago Address
It's because I don't want to ask for money in any way hahaha. It's all performance, but if you deduct the amount and say compensation, a complaint will be recorded. If you let it go, I'll deal with you even more in fear of bringing up the compensation topic. Go to another part and tell me. Don't think it's the truth and ask for it.
춥네요 2021-03-18 (목) 10:47 3 Years ago Address
It's ridiculous why I keep seeing it. Haha. If you've had laser hair removal and your hair has fallen out, you already know you did something wrong.

그댄달라요 Writer 2021-03-22 (월) 17:54 3 Years ago Address
So, haha, if you were going to react like this, I don't know why you're asking why it wasn't uncomfortable. For no reason, I felt uncomfortable while visiting haha ​​
루깡이 2021-03-21 (일) 23:23 3 Years ago Address
I think you should ask for that much. On the contrary, the way they avoid responsibility makes me more angry.

그댄달라요 Writer 2021-03-22 (월) 18:00 3 Years ago Address
I was really trying to do that because I was embarrassed, but hey... the laser isn't really permanent, so I'm just getting rid of it, thinking it will grow over time. The hospital knows that, so I'll see you again next time (when I come to get hair removed in another area in a month). I'm repeating '-'; The doctor said he removed the hair and covered the eyebrows. They keep insisting... there is no way. ; It's not an expensive procedure either, so why would you want to do that after getting hair removal that costs tens of thousands of won? I also like what is good, so I will fill up the number of hair removal sessions and never go again. But the area where the hair was intended to be treated continues to grow. The contradiction that the unwanted eyebrow area does not grow well hahaha
오재미 2021-07-04 (일) 21:34 3 Years ago Address
어디병원인지 알수있을까요 안그래도 저도 눈썹 라인외의 눈썹털 자라는게 싫어서 눈썹레이저제모 바등려하는데.. 정말 병원이 책임감없네요
Prev  Next  List