Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

nose filler reviews

S띠띠S 2021-02-05 (금) 01:08 3 Years ago 876
I am a plastic surgeon for Daegu Lift LP Reason for the procedure: The low nose is always stressful, so I thought about the surgery several times, but I was afraid of the side effects, so I tried fillers! Hospital selection: I think I thought of kindness the most because it was a complex part!!! It was the hospital I chose after reading reviews and asking my acquaintances, and I was moved by the fact that everyone was so kind and well cared for, from phone counseling to reception to face-to-face counseling to waiting to the procedure . It seems that the professional counseling with the data based on their own experience gave me a great sense of stability. Other hospitals did everything I wanted unconditionally, so I didn't trust them. I am very satisfied, and the reaction is so good that people around me say that they will go to the hospital where I performed the procedure! They say that it suits them well because it is natural hahaha There are only bruises for about 3 to 4 days after the procedure and nothing else! No discomfort. Happy call service is provided the day after the procedure. Even when I got the injection, my tongue didn't hurt. A bit of pressure!??? Anyway, thanks to the filler, I'm happy every time I see my nose

Comment 3
Maari 2021-02-05 (금) 02:05 3 Years ago Address
Wow, congratulations on doing well! I'm afraid of plastic surgery too, but I'm worried about getting fillers.
뀨망 2021-02-05 (금) 14:37 3 Years ago Address
I was thinking about the filler, but after reading the reviews, I want to do it!!
뀨융 2022-09-12 (월) 21:35 2 Years ago Address
퍼짐없나요
Prev  Next  List