Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

The filler doesn't seem to fit anymore

증말 2020-09-30 (수) 15:29 3 Years ago 1386
This is a review from the last 20 fillers. Did you start with Restylane? Nose filler - Because of the hawk, the event price is slightly right. I am very satisfied with the smooth nose line. Has it been two weeks? Disappears quickly ㅋㅋ Since then, a lot of advertisements have been made for bioalkamide (semi-permanent) fillers 8 years ago. I have fantasies about the nose filler, and I went to meet him because he said it would last up to 5 years. Consult only with the manager. Even though the recommended money for the forehead is 120 mannan, it was decided abruptly. After that, the design became strange, and when I contacted the hospital, they said that it should be settled. I found out that it was Maruta and melted it in a few weeks. It has been squeezed 3 times, but the forehead and nose remain in a strange shape. About 3 years ago, I had no fat on my face and I was so stressed out that I had fillers again. The cheeks, nasolabial folds, chin, and nose (hyaluronic acid) fit... At first, it was very smooth and pretty. The tough impression I was worried about disappeared, and my mother didn't pass, so my face became fuller and bigger and sagging... About 6 months? I hate your face; Became Anpan-Man... And all the fillers disappeared after a few years, but the fillers left on the hit area like never before caused skin overturning accompanied by pimples... The chin was not absorbed and sagged like a witch... .. In the end, the bone in the jaw hurts in the cycle of giving my money and melting it once and turning the skin over; If it is an inflammatory reaction or acne or pimples, the skin should hurt, but the bones hurt; In the end, I contacted the hospital and they melted me once more without incurring any costs. The bottom line is that the filler will never fit again... Melting filler was never melted; The face is stretched and the skin is turned upside down, and the aftereffects are too great to be told to be pretty for a few months. Of course, there seem to be people who don't react to any foreign substances even after getting fillers, but in my case, I am thin, so now fillers are goodbye forever.

Comment 5
호냐냐 2020-10-01 (목) 22:39 3 Years ago Address
Hull, even if the filler melts, your skin may sag or something like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You must have been so upset.
mingvuk 2020-10-03 (토) 21:34 3 Years ago Address
Oh my, you've been struggling. Well done for your conclusion!
춥네요 2020-10-11 (일) 15:06 3 Years ago Address
Huh, it doesn't melt and looks like it's sagging ㅠㅠ If you get regular fillers, it will just build up..
OZ____ 2021-12-15 (수) 22:36 2 Years ago Address
It's scary
헤헤뚱 2024-07-03 (수) 01:29 2 Months ago Address
헉.. 스트레스 장난아니었을 거 같아요ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List