Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

V-cat injection received instead of liposuction revision surgery

곰수 2019-12-20 (금) 04:23 4 Years ago 1372
Dr.
손유나
Hospital
닥터손유나의원
I have gained a lot of fat around the deep cheeks, double chin, and square jaw below the ear. I did it with that in mind, but there were parts that I regretted because I felt like I was swept away by the atmosphere. There is no need to look up at me from the bottom of the double chin, so I can get over it even if I don't like it a little, but my chin is clearly asymmetrical, so it was very stressful. If you don't pull it out evenly, it can feel like a lump, and if you pull too much, the skin and muscle adhere, so you need a re-operation with fat grafting . If liposuction is done well, it is certain that the fat will be removed! However, I would like to summarize that there is a risk of an imperfect surgery and side effects. And you said I'm asymmetrical, right? In the part that was pulled out too much, the other side was pulled out as much, and the part that was less pulled out was injected to reduce the size. Steroids are the biggest topic of liposuction. I was looking for a place that doesn't have steroids, and I found out that Dr. Son Yuna mainly specializes in injections and lifting , but there is no plastic surgery hospital without advertisements . The before and after photos posted were unedited photos, so I chose them. (I design it ^^..) It's not that I don't pour injections at all, and there were times when I had bruises, but I can't compare it to liposuction . Liposuction was done by myself while I was unconscious, and there was no opportunity to correct it, but in my case, I did the injection 6 times, so it was good to be able to correct the correction every time. The purpose of both is to remove fat, but liposuction seems to be suitable for areas that are not visible even with less delicate extractions such as the abdomen or flanks. Injections are good for removing the parts you want to remove in partial areas such as the cheekbones, chin, under the forearm, the inside of the thigh, and under the navel, but I think there is a drawback in that you have to go several times.

Comment 2
겨울호빵최고 2019-12-20 (금) 09:05 4 Years ago Address
I think Son Yuna Clinic has some merit in retouching. You can tell just by looking at the photos that you are correcting and not correcting,,,, that is great!!!!
찐찐27 2019-12-30 (월) 21:51 4 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List