• KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

I got hit up to the 3rd round of V-cat.

마파두부 2019-10-25 (금) 08:55 4 Years ago 1362
Hospital
닥터손유나의원
I'm going to go get a V-cat retouch , but I've been so busy lately that I've been procrastinating and decided to go to Damju. If I'm in a hurry, I'll go get it right?? I'm already satisfied enough with the retouch remaining ~ I went to get a retouch and I was worried that my current state would not recover and I was worried that my cheeks would get dry and shriveled up. I'm relieved that    I'm not receiving it , but taking it from the line that needs to be supplemented ~ I wrote the first and second reviews, but like onions, I feel like I keep getting things I want to convey . ㅋ The goal was to revive the line + reduce the fat on the cheeks , but the cheeks are also resilient and feel a little lifted. As the cheeks fell out, the line was naturally saved . I did not have any adverse reactions that were mistaken for a slight side effect with Ste ingredients . oh It has the biggest side effect.  This injection worked well for me, so I keep getting greedy for other areas too. I was given injections in the face a few times, but now I am interested in traps and forearms I'm keeping what I've seen. It 's amazing to see something like this.  The money I wasted with another injection the other day, I should have invested here a long time ago ㅠ There was nothing I could do about it because there were several shots that didn't work. It's not like it's a lipolysis injection that was hit in the thigh . It didn't get dirty for a week, but I hope I'll finally be refreshed on Friday,,,,,,,,,, without Memun on the weekend!!!

Comment 7
dlcofl 2019-10-25 (금) 19:26 4 Years ago Address
저 브이캣 했는데 스테로이드 없고 부작용 없는게 진짜 맘에 들었어요 효과도 봐서 더 좋구요 ㅎㅎ 저도 다른 부위 욕심이 슬금슬금 생기네요 ㅋㅋ

마파두부 Writer 2019-10-27 (일) 21:07 4 Years ago Address
캣주사 개미지옥인가봐요. ㅋㅋ다음엔 무슨 캣주사를 할까 진지하게 고민중이네요.
태방이 2019-11-07 (목) 09:16 4 Years ago Address
피부가 두꺼운 사람은 효과 볼까요..ㅠ

마파두부 Writer 2019-11-07 (목) 12:44 4 Years ago Address
Hmm, don’t cat injections and other contour injections have anything to do with thick skin? Since it is an injection that affects the cells of the subcutaneous fat layer, I think it will be effective if you have a lot of fat. But if you look at people around you, if your skin is thick, you won't get wrinkles easily and it will have good elasticity,,, I think the injection effect will be more elastic!!
어나니다 2019-12-08 (일) 22:02 4 Years ago Address
If you have large bones, cat injections won't be effective, right? I'm most jealous of people with a natural facial shape ㅠㅠ

겨울호빵최고 Writer 2019-12-20 (금) 09:49 4 Years ago Address
If the bone itself is large, surgery may be more advantageous, but there are people who benefit from cat injections for square jaws or other prominent areas. They say it is expressed smoothly. Please consult with us.
hhcc12 2021-02-23 (화) 15:34 3 Years ago Address
What was the price?
Prev  Next  List