Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Chin Botox 3 years old review

Bobbie 2019-08-30 (금) 15:41 5 Years ago 804
I originally had a normal face, but not a square jaw, but I still had a face with lots of muscles on both sides of my chin. I was very timid about the procedure, so after thinking about it for several years, I decided to get it right, but my face shrunk by a quarter horizontally. Feeling haha ​​But it looks slimmer because the width is reduced, but it looks a little longer vertically. And the procedure is like a lifetime once you start it, so I've been getting it for 3 years. I feel like my face has grown and looks flat. Looking at the date, it 's between 5 and 6 months. So I can't resist getting it right now . As I got older, I probably lost some fat on my cheeks, but since the muscles in my jaw muscles can't move, it feels like they've sunk all the way from the bottom of my cheekbones to the sides of my lips . It seems to stand out, but I think that if there is something gained, there is also something lost. I think I have to give up the rest to get this slimness . I think haha In conclusion, I think chin botox is good for those who have a lot of jaw muscles and those who aim for a slimmer jaw.

Comment 4
하이댜 2019-08-30 (금) 16:14 5 Years ago Address
Oh, my mom is also getting hit regularly. Over the years, the chin side has been slightly distorted.
그알 2019-09-03 (화) 07:13 5 Years ago Address
The effect of chin botox is good, but I am worried about the side effects in the long term.
우히힣히힣 2019-11-05 (화) 19:39 4 Years ago Address
Can you provide hospital information?
minso**** 2020-12-13 (일) 20:29 3 Years ago Address
I was thinking about botox, thank you
Prev  Next  List