Dr.
한상혁
Hospital
강남라렌의원
Price
4 만원
Days
365 days
The first time, I went to Gangnam Station and got hit at the place where my mom got hit. What do you mean... three words... Anyway, it was a pretty big place and it was okay. I always had a complex about my face being puffy when I took pictures, but it was all because of my square jaw muscles. I got hit in March 2021, 6. ~Did you reach maximum satisfaction in July and then return a little in September? So I got another shot for maintenance. The second time I got it was Gangnam DL Clinic. I went to see it after watching YouTube and got the nasolabial filler at the same time . The doctor said it might cause dents in my cheeks, so I got it at half the dose, but I still got some dents on the sides of my cheeks. Around November, the cheek depression was really bad, and now it's come back quite a bit. When I take the picture, it's a little peanut ㅠㅠ I'm planning to wait until September of this year and get a lift if it doesn't work. I'm not going to get chin Botox in the future, or I'm going to wait a very long time (about 2 years) before getting it! (Let's listen carefully to what the doctor says) Overall, I think it was a good idea to get the right product. There is no difference between imports and domestic products, so get the domestic product. I regret getting the imported product at first because it was expensive. Still, I recommend getting the conservative one.

Comment 2
영꿀링 2022-03-09 (수) 03:53 2 Years ago Address
How are you?~~~ I’m really curious. I hope you recover quickly.
lsb1017 2023-11-08 (수) 05:11 8 Months ago Address
I also got a square jaw and got a dent on my cheek. Will it come back?
List