Dr.
이현정
Hospital
톡스앤필 명동점
Price
3264000 만원
Days
40 days
Since it was my first time doing thread lifting, I didn't know anything, so I went with nerve anesthesia instead of sedative anesthesia, and experienced hell. Please do thread lifting with sedative anesthesia..... I tend to tolerate strong pain, but thread lifting is not a pain I can tolerate. ㅡㅜ My biggest concern was my nasolabial fold, so I did mint thread lifting + Juve look 3 times + salivary gland, chin botox, eyebrow botox, forehead filler, and chin sculpting injections. The director is good at designing the entire face, but the thread lifting itself is effective. I don't know if it exists... Is the mint thread the problem... Also, I'm worried because a scar from the thread injection remains on the side of my left cheek. I don't think it will heal easily, and even if it does heal, the pigmented scar will likely continue to appear. I'm now in my 2nd attempt at Juve Look, but the effect isn't as obvious at a glance as filler, and it's slow... but it's not completely ineffective, so I'm thinking of continuing to use this. Oh, surprisingly, the chin sculpting injection was effective... I've tried many different things for my double chin, but the contouring injection felt like a waste of money, and the chin botox and Shurink didn't work, but the chin sculpting injection hurt the skin under my chin. I also put this in my shopping cart to repurchase.

Comment 3
샤릉흔댜 2024-01-22 (월) 07:57 5 Months ago Address
턱 조각주사는 머야 벼원정보줌 부탁혀
루오 Writer 2024-01-25 (목) 16:29 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
강민이네누렁이 2024-02-11 (일) 15:52 4 Months ago Address
실 넣은곳 흉터남아??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
List