Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Yesterday, I got a blind date injection at Kangnammam. Now I'm starting to become interested in laser fillers. I recently got Inmode 3 times, but it had little effect, so this time I was looking to try contouring, and I got it from Gangnam Unni, which seemed to have good reviews and a good price, so I got it for my entire face. 1 It's 600,000 won for 3 sessions for 22 class members, but I'm worried about fat on my cheeks and jowls, and I have so much fat that I don't think I'll be able to lose it in just one session, so I did it 3 times in total. Are you the director giving me advice? The doctor was very friendly, so it seemed like it took longer because we were chatting. After the consultation, I paid in advance, went in, applied numbing cream, sat down, and waited. Then, a little while later, I went into the treatment room, lay down, and when the numbing cream was removed, the director came. But he didn't do much of a design or consultation, so I just lay down and waited. I felt a little bad about having the injection inserted. And he left right after the procedure. Is this a factory type? I don't know much, but it's still day 1, so I'll write about the effects later. Steroids are optional, but this time, I got the one I had! Please recommend the remaining 2 or 3 sessions as to what cycle would be appropriate! The hospital said that one-week intervals are okay, and that you can do it freely as long as it's not too long.

Comment 5
ㅇㆍㄴ 2023-04-09 (일) 18:53 1 Years ago Address
나도 여기 고민중인데 결과 궁금하다
옹애 2023-04-10 (월) 01:25 1 Years ago Address
나도 궁금하다... 여기랑 강남 다른곳 중에 고민중인디ㅠㅠ
동글10 2023-04-13 (목) 03:51 1 Years ago Address
유지기간은 얼마 정도래?
뮤우뮤우 2023-04-20 (목) 02:14 1 Years ago Address
나도 궁금해 효과있어??
뽀로로루 2023-10-07 (토) 13:31 8 Months ago Address
결과너무 궁금하다ㅜㅜ 어땠어?
List