Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Secret Laser is effective for tight pores, inflammatory acne, and acne! I first got it a year ago at a dermatologist at a national chain store and did it 5 times. They said that the 1st and 2nd treatments could cause skin problems due to stimulation of the sebaceous glands, but at that time, my cheeks, forehead, and chin were filled with millet and purulent growths, so there wasn't much of a difference. After the 3rd treatment, I got it. The level of breakouts has definitely improved haha. When I put on makeup, it wasn't that my pores were clearly visible and I was concerned about my bare face..? It was about 5 to 6 times out of 10. Based on 5 times haha. Even dermatologists recommend at least 3 times.. Secret laser pain... is common! With each beep, 5 to 6 needles are hooked into the skin! It feels like it's pricking and falling out.. haha ​​The hospital requires a 4-week period, so I got it 5 times, and at least 5 gal. I put it off, so I got 5 times over 7-8 months. It's not just one or two pimples, but it keeps coming up on my forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks, so I'm stressed. It was effective for me!
Written by
App

Comment 4
응뉘 2022-03-06 (일) 06:41 2 Years ago Address
Oh it's okay!!
림이22 2022-06-18 (토) 22:09 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!!
지니지니밥 2022-08-25 (목) 18:36 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
아니라니까아니라능뇽 2023-01-24 (화) 01:04 1 Years ago Address
Do you have any redness after receiving the laser? If you look on YouTube, they say that the redness appears for about 2 hours and disappears, but even though I looked for reviews and videos, there is no mention of redness or post-procedure care. I want to make a reservation, but I can't because I don't know this. Could you please tell me?
List