Dr.
김정혁
Hospital
예쁨주의쁨의원 (부평점)
Price
29 만원
Days
20 days
As someone who has a lot of jowls, I looked into various things to look prettier and decided on Inmode FX and Shrink Universe. Shrink Universe is much less painful than the existing Shrink, but I was told that it was effective, so I kept wondering about it and decided to go to the hospital for a consultation. And I went straight to the hospital. The counseling director said that Inmode FX would be perfect for me and that it would be right to take it because the effect would be visible after just one use. I also inquired about Shrink Universe, which I really wanted to take, and he said that if I take it together, there will be more synergy effect. I continued to receive consultations and said, "No. " I kept saying, "Does it hurt? I don't like it when it hurts," and before I knew it, I was lying down in the treatment room . I decided to apply numbing cream and get 300 shots of Shrink Universe first. Huh? It doesn't hurt as much as I thought? They kept giving me a sense of stability, so I endured it and the procedure was over before I knew it haha. And then I immediately went into in-mode to get my jowls plump, but the real Shrink Universe was nothing..ㅠ It was okay at first, but then the temperature gradually rose, and when I had a lot of jowls, it felt like I was going to get burned . It was so hot that I made a loud noise, but the doctor performed the procedure very meticulously. After the procedure, I looked in the mirror and saw the fan lady. The chin and cheeks were bruised and red and swollen, so it wasn't a big deal. I wore a mask in this heat. Swelling . After about a week of losing weight, the fat started to really come back, the chin fat disappeared a lot, and the lines started to appear~^^ I guess the procedure has to be a bit painful to be noticeable. It's been 20 days now, and I don't know if it's because I went on a diet during that time, but I have a really sharp jawline! I think the mod for those with chin fat is really effective ^^

Comment 5
써나써니 2023-08-16 (수) 11:13 1 Years ago Address
The effect is good, but the effect is good ㅠㅠ Because of the pain... ugh... But considering the effect, I think I'll get the treatment again.
란이빙빙 2023-08-16 (수) 12:38 1 Years ago Address
The effect was good ㅠㅠ I'll have to check it out too.
소원을말할까 2023-08-16 (수) 14:06 1 Years ago Address
I passed in mode because I was sick ㅠㅠㅠ
지아니럽 2023-08-16 (수) 14:40 1 Years ago Address
Please refer to the in-mode information!
봄날의꿈 2023-08-16 (수) 15:21 1 Years ago Address
It worked well. I'll keep this in mind hahaha.
List