Dr.
정동희
Hospital
엘리엇의원
Price
929000 만원
Days
9 days

My lip type is that my upper lip is rolled up and very small and narrow. Even though it's not that bad, my mouth is protruding, so when I close my mouth, I get walnut wrinkles and the corners of my mouth are saggy. I saw an acquaintance get lip filler at ㅇㄹㅇ and I was crazy about it, so I tried to make a reservation every now and then for a year, but after failing all the times, I finally made a reservation and got the procedure done. The hospital interior is luxurious, and the staff who guided me and the director were very kind. After applying the anesthetic cream, the director came right away and I was able to start the procedure quickly. I had the lips I wanted, but because of my small lips and oral structure, he firmly told me that it would be difficult. He said that it would be possible to grow my lips by about 30%. He showed me a mirror every now and then and asked me how it was, but since it was my first time getting lip filler, I couldn't tell what was going well and my lips just looked turned upside down, so I said it was okay and got it done thinking that they would figure it out and make it pretty. And I didn't think it would hurt much, but my square jaw, forehead, and corners of my mouth were much worse. It didn't hurt ㅜㅜ The photo is correct and this is a photo of my lips after a retouch a week later. For the first few days, only my nose was swollen and bruised so I wondered if this was correct, but I'm getting more and more satisfied as each day passes ㅋㅋㅋ And while it was swollen, my nasolabial folds became more prominent like crazy but they're gradually getting better again. I want it to be a month soon so I can use my lips comfortably!!
Written by
App

Comment 3
꿀떡시루떡 2024-09-08 (일) 11:01 21 Days ago Address
아 이쁘게 잘 됐네!!
가시광선 2024-09-08 (일) 22:04 21 Days ago Address
원래도 이뻤네
포커포카 2024-09-10 (화) 15:01 19 Days ago Address
완전 자연스럽당
Prev  Next  List