Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

Has anyone ever had lip and corner fillers?

안녕하세용뇽냥 2018-08-24 (금) 12:40 6 Years ago 813
My lips are on the thick side, so I have lip filler... in the middle haha. I 'm trying to match the round ones with filler at the corner of my mouth , but they say lip filler falls out really quickly. I'm trying to refine the shape, not make them thicker haha. And the philtrum is longer. I heard you can see it..ㅜㅜ What do you think about lip + mouth corner filler? Oh, by the way, I made a reservation at the ㅁclinic, but it was very difficult to make a reservation^^......... Are you good here? Hahahaha They say they are very thorough and good.

Comment 12
giglsy 2018-08-24 (금) 18:13 6 Years ago Address
But is lip filler not noticeable? If you look at the people who did it, their lower lip looks weird.
tndusl1 2018-08-25 (토) 02:55 6 Years ago Address
I looked into Spring Snow First Leaf Liquor and the reviews there were good, so I guess I'll have to check out the ㅁclinic too!
msbsju**** 2018-08-26 (일) 00:10 6 Years ago Address
I worked at ㅁClinic, and in fact, they were so careful that no one knew it was me.ㅠㅠ

안녕하세용뇽냥 Writer 2018-08-26 (일) 16:23 6 Years ago Address
[@msbsju****] Hmm, how could you not know that you put it in? Do you see any changes even if you see it yourself? They say your lips will fall out quickly, but your eyes will swell for 2-3 days after the surgery and then they will look natural. Have you had retouching done?!!

msbsju**** 2018-08-26 (일) 23:17 6 Years ago Address
[@Hello, Yongnyongnyang] Yes, I was very upset because people around me said they couldn't see any difference even when I said I had done it. So I got retouched, but I actually didn't notice a big difference even though I got retouched. It just added a little more volume to my existing lips? It's okay to think that things won't change dramatically.
치라리빵빵 2018-08-26 (일) 02:39 6 Years ago Address
I have never had the corners of my mouth done before, but the hospital where I got it said that the corners of the mouth were created by artificially adding filler to the lip line, so they did not like it and said it looked unnatural, so I just got lip fillers! Each person's lip muscles are different... The swelling was the most on the 2nd and 3rd day after the procedure, but I liked it the most haha. It goes away quickly.

안녕하세용뇽냥 Writer 2018-08-26 (일) 16:24 6 Years ago Address
[@치라리빵빵] 헐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 입술필러 빨리 빠진다는게 진짜군용...
전 입꼬리도 살짝 맞고싶더라규용ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
rnfTo 2018-08-27 (월) 23:08 6 Years ago Address
신사역 근처 새로 개원한 어린공주 입꼬리필러 이벤트하더라고요
최신시설이고 직원들 원장님 넘 친절하세요
dhfps 2018-08-30 (목) 11:32 6 Years ago Address
전 턱필러 맞고 같이간 친구가 입꼬리+입술 맞았는데 잘됐어요. 1차 너무 빨리 빠져서 2차도 맞았는데 외국언니처럼 이쁘더라구요

dkdpacns**… 2018-09-07 (금) 13:03 6 Years ago Address
[@] 어디서하셧나요
ㅠ전일주일도안되서
다빠져서ㅜ리터치 이틀뒤에 받는데ㅠ후회중
22만원  버림ㅜ흑
징찡지징 2018-08-31 (금) 02:02 6 Years ago Address
빨리빠지긴하는데
누적해서 꾸준히 맞으면 괜찮은것같아요
입꼬리필러가 진짜 굳굳 평생맞을거에여
태유니짱 2018-09-02 (일) 13:01 6 Years ago Address
저 대전사는데 대전ㅌㅅㅇㅍ에서 맞아봤어요! 저도 입술필러가 빨리빠진댔는데 오히려 입술필러는 잘안빠지고 입꼬리가 진짜 잘빠져요!! 마치,,한지도 모르게끔..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ저도 윗입술 가운데 포인트 잡고싶어서했는데 아빠는 언청이같다고 놀렷어요..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Prev  Next  List