• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Point Removal]

Ruby Laser Review

대해대게 2024-05-01 (수) 13:42 4 Months ago 946
Hospital
루나의원
My freckles disappeared as if I had makeup on. When I was young, I knew that freckles would spread if I touched them wrong, so I just gave up on them. But when I was almost 30, I happened to see an article on the internet, and since the difference before and after was clear, I got the procedure done. They definitely disappeared. However, after a year of traveling abroad and being exposed to sunlight, they came back. However, compared to before the procedure, they are significantly less. People say that even if you get freckles laser, you have to get them done again once a year~, but it doesn't feel like an obligation or a burden, but rather a greedy desire to get them done quickly! If I had known sooner, I would have done it when I was a teenager .

Comment 5
똠양꿍4321 2024-05-02 (목) 00:55 4 Months ago Address
I've had freckles since I was little. How many laser treatments did it take for them to go away?

휸코코코 2024-05-12 (일) 22:32 4 Months ago Address
I'm not the author, but I was really a nerd, and after getting the ruby ​​laser once, it all disappeared... I'm really very satisfied... Highly recommended
쿠키쿠2 2024-06-01 (토) 22:05 3 Months ago Address
How many times have you done it??
블린에 2024-06-15 (토) 03:33 3 Months ago Address
Oh, I'm also worried about freckles. How long did it take to recover?
달튼 2024-08-16 (금) 14:36 1 Months ago Address
Can I ask the hospital?
Prev  Next  List