like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[수술후기]

Review of Nerve Block Masseter Muscle Reduction

flow77 2018-04-23 (월) 21:05 6 Years ago 2163
I received nerve block masseter muscle reduction surgery in Gangnam two years ago .. I got it because I wanted a v-line for cosmetic purposes. I thought it was a very simple procedure because I heard that even children and the elderly do it, but I really felt the pain of pinching my nerves as if the anesthesia was less. I think it's the same.. I remember screaming because it was really painful... ㅜㅜ At first, I had to put up with a face like Dooly for a few weeks. However, when the swelling goes down , it seems that the v-line is maintained even if the square jaw is not Botox . Have you lost weight? I also hear this... Hahaha But when I open my mouth, I feel that I can't open it as wide as before (my personal feeling).

Comment 4
민미민미 2018-04-25 (수) 01:16 6 Years ago Address
Did you get cheek sagging even though you only did the masseter muscle reduction...? ㅜㅜ I wanted to do it too... but sagging cheeks... I guess this is what comes inevitably when you touch your real face ㅠ
오렌지지지 2018-04-26 (목) 04:22 6 Years ago Address
chin? Do you have this painful feeling? ㅜㅜ Since you keep receiving Botox.. I was worried.. Where did you have the surgery?
ddw**** 2018-07-01 (일) 22:26 6 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
o0jo**** 2018-07-08 (일) 02:24 6 Years ago Address
볼처짐옵니다 저도했어요 전 이갈이때매,광대밑 꺼집니다
Prev  Next  List