Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I want to post it on the side effects case, but the bulletin board says the level is not good, so I'm posting it here:) I got folliculitis while epilating my legs with a disposable razor left in the bathroom about 3 years ago. When I went to a factory-type dermatologist, they said I needed laser treatment. Only the left leg had pigmentation, and during the procedure, the procedure was performed with both legs elevated, but the doctor saw a bruise on the right leg and thought it was folliculitis pigmentation, so he performed the laser treatment on that side as well. There was no time to dry it. After that, the right leg got inflamed, and the itchy part got bigger and the coloration was severe at the same time. Then, they said that toning wouldn't erase it, so they recommended a laser treatment to remove the tattoo (the pigment in the skin needs to be crushed). It really hurts. That's like being stabbed with an awl. However, after the operation, the condition worsened. But doctor, I do not recommend stopping. Eventually, I asked to stop the procedure. After a year of recovery, I couldn't wear a skirt or shorts. The itching got worse... Then I went to a local dermatologist. It was a very old hospital with a urology department. When I went there, they gave me an ointment and said that it would be better if I applied this and moisturized, and that there was no need for laser treatment... Ah,,,, I should have come to a place like this a long time ago. After applying the ointment, the itchiness is reduced and the pigment is gradually disappearing. I don't know how many years it will take, but now I'm much softer than before, so I wear makeup on my legs and wear a skirt! In the middle of summer, I cover it with a flesh-colored bandage ㅜㅜ I'm afraid I'll be exposed to sunlight... Guys, you should really look into laser before using it. These days, there are many dermatologists focusing on procedures, so it is very difficult to find an authentic dermatologist.

Comment 3
수수00 2023-03-13 (월) 00:26 1 Years ago Address
Can you tell me the name of the ointment?? I'm also having a hard time getting my legs repaired right now, so I'm looking for a laser for coloring.

카우카이트 Writer 2023-03-13 (월) 00:32 1 Years ago Address
It was steroid ointment! I was prescribed Dermotasone and Betabate :)!!!

수수00 2023-03-14 (화) 06:40 1 Years ago Address
thank you
Prev  Next  List