like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[레이저시술]

Review of laser toning for dry skin

맛있는떡볶이 2019-11-22 (금) 14:50 4 Years ago 585
I realized that one visit to the dermatologist is better than 100 cosmetic products. I had a lot of freckles, but I was stressed so I saved up money and went to the dermatologist, and they said it was not melasma, but nevus of Ota. Spectra, Clarity laser toning 10 times + Ionto vitamin treatment 5 times + seaweed peel. I paid 990,000 won for 5 treatments + full face mole removal and started receiving treatment. I have fair skin with dark pigmentation, so I saw a lot of results. My skin therapist told me that it was one of the most effective among people who received treatment.  The spots are gone, but the dryness is gone. After receiving treatment from a dermatologist, my skin started to glow for the first time. It used to be that I couldn't even put on such dewy makeup, but now even my bare face has a glow. Iotone whitening made my already white skin whiter. I paid 990,000 won for the first payment, so I went for a year. The next year, I paid 450,000 won for laser toning (Spectra, Clarity) 10 times + Ionto whitening treatment. But the laser treatment also depends on the doctor. Is it different? My original teacher quit, so I switched to another teacher, but it's not as good as it used to be. The original teacher was really meticulous, but I'm dissatisfied, so these days I just switched to a factory-type dermatology clinic and pay 350,000 won for 10 Spectra Laser treatments. If you buy 10 treatments, it lasts for 2 years. I can write. I used it about 5 times after last summer, and 5 times since this summer. Thanks to the good control I had in my early 20s, these days, I'm happy because I can maintain it with just a little laser toning after summer. Everyone, go to a dermatologist instead of cosmetics! ㄱㄱ

Comment 2
실패없어요 2019-12-28 (토) 12:37 4 Years ago Address
정보감사합니다!
miracle453… 2020-01-05 (일) 00:21 4 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 감사합니다 저도 해보고 싶네요
Prev  Next  List