Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

For any surgery, you must go to a hospital with reliable after-sales service.

좌약넣다느낌 2023-12-15 (금) 18:59 9 Months ago 1100
Dr.
노봉일
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
I had my first nose surgery 2 years ago and fell and broke my nose early this year. The nose bone was broken, but the silicone was fine. Instead of going to the hospital where I had plastic surgery, I went to an ENT clinic and had reduction surgery (surgery to realign the nose bone). The silicone that was put in was also lifted up, causing severe inflammation. I went to the hospital where I had plastic surgery, not the hospital where I got my nose corrected, and whined every 3 days to a week, and I got injections for inflammation for a month, but the inflammation didn't go away, so I ended up having it removed. Even after the silicone was removed, the inflammation did not subside, so I had to re-operate twice, including the capsule removal surgery, but I was not charged an anesthesia fee once. Even though I came once or twice a week and whined, the doctor always personally checked my progress. He said he could remove the silicone and have the surgery again after 6 months by paying only the material cost. In fact, if you stay still, you won't get inflamed or have any side effects. It just happened because I fell asleep after drinking. I was touched because they were always kind for two months without showing any signs of annoyance. Aren’t doctors also a service profession? Now, in the end, only the tip of the nose made of my own cartilage remains. I have no intention of having repeat surgery. I want to praise my past self for choosing a good hospital haha. For any surgery, be sure to check for after-sales service in case of side effects.

Comment 11
두부우 2023-12-15 (금) 19:15 9 Months ago Address
I had a big accident, but I'm still glad
유잔 2023-12-15 (금) 21:03 9 Months ago Address
Wow... that's a good thing ㅠ
구리이잉 2023-12-15 (금) 22:39 9 Months ago Address
omg… … What's going on ㅜㅜ
monoflower 2023-12-15 (금) 23:10 9 Months ago Address
I'm glad I found a good hospital Even minor procedures can cause problems because they are performed on the body. I’m angry because hospitals are so irresponsible
챠바 2023-12-16 (토) 00:20 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

좌약넣다느낌 Writer 2023-12-16 (토) 01:53 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
와사비123 2023-12-16 (토) 05:19 9 Months ago Address
Can’t we reveal where this hospital is?
sygaia 2023-12-16 (토) 12:39 9 Months ago Address
Wow... it's not common... There are so many hospitals that just sit still and don't even know about the side effects...! You chose the right hospital!!
피쟈 2023-12-17 (일) 08:23 9 Months ago Address
The hospital’s response is so good ㅜㅠ!!! This hospital is the best!!
로롱00 2023-12-17 (일) 18:54 9 Months ago Address
Fortunately, I found a really good hospital.
Shbsba 2023-12-18 (월) 17:12 9 Months ago Address
thank god
Prev  Next  List