Price
30 만원
Days
1 days
시술후

<시술후>

시술전

<시술전>

3 years ago, when the beak was popular, I got lip filler and didn't get it done after that. Then, a friend took a picture of me from the side, and I was shocked by my ugly chin and lips, so I searched for hospitals right away. I saw a lot of them on Instagram, so I looked up reviews and found that they were similar to what I had in mind, so I went in. I had a lot of filler left over from 3 years ago, so they told me to melt it and reshape it. I was scared because they said it would hurt to melt it, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought... In fact, Rejuran hurt more. After melting it, I lived with my saggy lips and a chin that didn't look that big for a week, and then I got it done again. My left and right lips were asymmetrical, and one side was very dry, so they said they'd retouch it after seeing the results. Since my jawbone itself is asymmetrical, they said they'd fill in the bottom of my mouth as well. After explaining the design, they proceeded with the procedure. I looked in the mirror after the procedure, and I was so dull that I wondered if it had changed much. When I compared it with a selfie I had taken beforehand, it felt like they had created a new person. They kept explaining things to me in the mirror while doing the procedure, and they made it look natural, so I was very satisfied! Last year, I had a bike accident and my lip was torn, so I was grateful that you paid close attention to that part.

Comment 4
보라색쥐 2024-10-15 (화) 18:20 2 Hours ago Address
* This is a secret post.

아무것도하기싫다 Writer 2024-10-15 (화) 18:26 2 Hours ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
mico 2024-10-15 (화) 18:58 1 Hours ago Address
입술필러 많이 아프진 않아요?
난 하고싶운데 용기가 안나..
입술 너무 예뻐!

아무것도하기싫다 Writer 2024-10-15 (화) 19:00 1 Hours ago Address
으아아아 너무 고마워요!
내가 해본게 많진 않지만 제일 아픈건 리쥬란이랑 이마미간보톡스가 난 제일 아픈것같음 뼈뚫는 고통이랄까...
마취크림바르고 주사마취로 한번 더 하니까 주사마취 좀 고통스럽긴한데 참을만했음!!
Next  List