• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

A short record up to the 5th day of Ulthera

elastin 2024-08-27 (화) 16:51 17 Days ago 648
Hospital
리프톤피부과의원
It is said that the effects of Ulthera start to appear after 1 month and that it is most effective after 2-3 months, so I will keep a record of it little by little as I watch the changes! I received 500 shots from ㄹㅍㅌ and underwent sedative anesthesia (there was no additional cost since there was an event where sedative anesthesia was free starting from 400 shots) On the day: I woke up to a sound and found myself in a single-person care room. I was curious and asked to see a mirror. When I looked at it, my face was red and the bruises and swelling didn't look that bad. I don't know if it was my mood, but the saggy parts looked like they were sticking up. The next day after I received care after applying the pack: swelling started to appear, no bruises were visible, and the jaw line was sagging. I asked him to take care, but the area around his jaw started to tingle and hurt, probably because too many shots were taken. Day 2: Swelling still there, no bruises visible, the pain got a little worse, it hurt when I opened my mouth, so I had to be careful when eating or yawning. Day 3: Swelling went away. It looks the worst, there is a bruise near the chin, there is a tingling pain, but it does not require medication. Day 4: There is no significant change in swelling, the bruise becomes a little darker. Green + yellow mixed (mask or makeup applied) There was enough coverage so there was no problem going out), the pain has decreased slightly Day 5 (today): The swelling has decreased significantly compared to yesterday, there is not much pain, the bruising is the same but seems to have decreased slightly? I am applying the bruise cream I received from the dermatologist in the morning and evening. The before and after changes are not significant yet, but it feels like the sagging areas have disappeared. I'm not sure if there will be a clear change yet as the full-scale effect hasn't been seen yet, but it feels like it will be effective in straightening out facial lines, so I'm looking forward to it.
Written by
App

Comment 8
ravishi***… 2024-08-27 (화) 23:19 17 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

elastin Writer 2024-08-28 (수) 11:54 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
렌츄츄츄 2024-08-27 (화) 23:53 17 Days ago Address
엇 나랑 똑같아. 아직도 네모네모한데 붓기겠지? 넘 스트레스

elastin Writer 2024-08-28 (수) 11:55 16 Days ago Address
며칠째야?? 한지 일주일 정도면 아직 붓기 남아있을수도!
코토바오모 2024-08-28 (수) 11:18 16 Days ago Address