Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

This is a review of titanium cut injections and Leeds renewal.

샤리또리 2024-07-24 (수) 17:43 1 Months ago 853
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
3080000 만원
시술 전

<시술 전>

시술 후

<시술 후>

I don't have a lot of facial fat, but as I got older, it started to sag, so I was constantly worried and stressed. So at first, I was worried about whether I should do liposuction and thread lifting, but actually, I can do it when I'm older. And there are some people who feel a foreign body sensation. I gave up boldly..ㅠ After reading reviews of U-line, I thought people like me had great results, so I thought about it for a while, asked around, looked up a lot of reviews, and decided to get contouring injections and titanium lifting. I was quickly taken care of including the procedure!! First of all, as I heard, titanium really has no downtime! As time goes by, my skin gets better and my face becomes more elastic. I'm really satisfied because the sagging cheek fat has completely disappeared.. Even though they say that titanium lifting effects don't work well if you have fat on your face, I have some sagging fat, so I was lucky to get the titanium cut injection. It may seem like a lot , but I've been feeling satisfied lately. I'm going to keep watching. I'm excited about the effects, but it's an expensive procedure, so please refer to those who are looking into titanium lifting.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List