Dr.
이희종
Hospital
다비다성형외과의원
Price
47 만원
Days
2 days
I had to take pictures in a few days, so I chose a treatment with no downtime. There was no real swelling, redness, bruising, or anything else. The cheek neuter was hot, so it didn't hurt that much even when I raised the level. I recommend Shrink instead to people who can't tolerate pain. This is my first time trying it. I was told it could hurt even my gums, so I thought it would be true, but my gums actually hurt ^^.. Still, I can tolerate pain well, so I raised the level and applied it. For reference, I applied numbing cream for about 20 minutes. Before playing ball, I need to get enough sleep and control my condition well. I felt like I had a bit of a headache after using it. I chose the cheek newer to improve my jawline. Now that it's the second day, I don't know if it's because of my mood, but it's definitely effective. I feel like it's relieving the headaches that only I can recognize. Plus, I heard a compliment about my face shape at the beauty salon today.. Recommended for people with fat cheeks + those who have concerns about their nasolabial folds.

Comment 2
망고맹고2 2024-08-02 (금) 22:32 25 Days ago Address
Ball Newmer 600 Shot Shurink 600 Shot I'm thinking about this because it's coming out at an event. Will 600 shots be more effective than 300 shots?

대추체리토마토 Writer 2024-08-02 (금) 23:25 25 Days ago Address
돈만 있으면 저도 600샷 했을듯요
Prev  Next  List