Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Received 3 treatments in a 1-day package Purpose of treatment: To remove blemishes such as freckles, black tabi, melasma, etc. Skin type: Extremely dry, thin skin The blemishes became darker for about a week, and itching and regeneration cream were not applied separately, and plenty of lotion was applied. Worn blemishes fall off like scabs. Post-care is important for laser treatment, but it comes up even after applying sunscreen diligently, but it doesn't seem to be as intense as before. Picofraxel really hurts even after applying anesthetic cream for 40 minutes, but it hurts a lot, it feels like scratching your face on the asphalt. But the effect is good, so I intend to do it again

Comment 6
건국인 2023-04-02 (일) 00:54 1 Years ago Address
Many people say that pores are temporarily reduced, but are pores okay in the long term?

윤윤윤유니 Writer 2024-01-06 (토) 15:52 5 Months ago Address
I didn't get the treatment because I was worried about my pores. I'm not sure.
ililililii… 2023-04-04 (화) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
Even though Fraxel is better than before, if you make a mistake, it completely changes. Please report the condition carefully.
꺄러러우우 2023-04-09 (일) 07:20 1 Years ago Address
oh..
dkdydh 2023-04-12 (수) 17:11 1 Years ago Address
Does toning not really hurt?

윤윤윤유니 Writer 2024-01-06 (토) 15:53 5 Months ago Address
I think the toning was relatively stinging because the Zoom Pass Fraxel was incredibly painful.
Prev  Next  List